Phil Jaques

Thanks to everyone who voted if you did! Brings my race winnings total for the week to $820 after winning the race and sweeping all the contingency awards. For a regular weekly feature lol

http://racedayct.com/2016/06/phil-jacques-wins-new-england-racing-fuel-support-performer-of-the-week-award/

Nice work Phil! (I voted for ya!)

“…I have a house, girlfriend and racecar that I [generally] focus on. I might pop on once in a while.”--P Jacques

Like a white tornado!!

Still, we will look forward to it!

Phil, remember this ? LOL !

image.jpeg

Let us Remember–

Sticks and Stones (ie repairs to a front clip) may break our wallet, but mere words can never hurt us (unless we choose to allow them to).

And then there is the “happily ever after” part, look how swell Phil looks holding that flag!

In other words, haters gonna hate, but haters is chump change compared to a win!

Old school,
I’m sorry I forgot to explain my post so those that have a vivid imagination or pickled brains would understand.
The meme was sent to me about a year ago in reference to a certain individual that has a man crush on Phil. Said individual stalks Phil on the Internet. Same guy has used your screen name to harass Phil. No names needed, it will get censored.

Sometimes I is brighter than I look (or type…). Maybe.

Still, the dirty deed(s) are small change, and there are many that could be guilty…in “the village”.

Am about supporting Phil, period.

It’s pretty sad that I got in somebody’s head so bad that now he’s trying to contact my sponsors in a feeble attempt to get them to drop me. Fat chance on that one lol Family and longtime Friends aren’t going to do anything of the sort. :cool008:

Your support and everybody’s support is very much appreciated OS. As I have said before, I think the support I have for me both here on Karnac, in FL and up here locally speaks for itself about the person I am.

Speaking of which, how in the world did you get sponsor M&R Customs out of Vero Beach to sponsor a short track car that runs 1,300 MILES away?

Could it be that, let’s call them “spirited discussions”, on KARNAC are part of your “master marketing plan” to acquire and promote Florida Sponsors??

In keeping with the Florida theme on Phil’s car, i notice a " Finney Racing " decal as well.

Send him a barrel of fuel and a couple of stickers?!

M&R Customs are very very good longtime friends of mine. They are racers in their own right and one of the owners is a former modified racer here in the Northeast. As for Finney Racing Enterprises he does not sponsor me but I am proud to carry the banner as probably one of the very few up here using his products. I have a very large support group all up and down the east coast of the United States. People I have met over the years in Circle Track and Drag Racing. All of these people have been with me since day one and continuously reiterate their support for me as long as I am racing. One of them set me up with four fresh stickers just today :wink:

Since I run a crate, I run Sunoco 93 pump gas.

Hey, am trying to be an agent here!

Renegade,

Send him a Sunoco gift card and a couple of stickers.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;170205]Hey, am trying to be an agent here!

Renegade,

Send him a Sunoco gift card and a couple of stickers.[/QUOTE]

LOL !

This post has to get some kind of award !!!

Old School, next time you’re in a Burger King, ask if they will send Phil some Big Mac value meals to the track to feed him and his crew. If you’re really up to creative sponsorship, also try asking Ford to send him a GM Crate engine.

Sorry man, but I’m on a roll here. LOL !

"[The Sunoco/Renegade] post has to get some kind of award !!! "–EZ

Thank you. Anything but a participation award…

And thank you for letting us all know you “got” the humor! :light:

Best thread on karnac in a longtime!! Something about a racer.

:musik010:

https://soundcloud.com/vlrn/victory-lane-radio-the-racing-rewind-show-from-06072016

Right at about the 30:00 mark. A little misinformation, I’ve run some stuff previously at Stafford and Thompson but cool stuff (to me at least lol)