So Who is going to the Citrus Grand Re-Opening?

Ironically, it will probably not be me.

As is fairly well known, they are re-opening tomorrow evening, Saturday night, and the Modifieds and Sportsman cars are headlining, both paying $1,150 to win.

Thought it may be fun and generate a little additional interest to hear the stories from both racers and fans, locals and out-of-towners.

Who loves Citrus and cannot wait to get back to the place?

I like the track and love the town

But I will be at Desoto tomorrow. I believe they have a late model race planned for August unless they have changed things and I plan on being there then.I really want to see in person what they have done with the place.

I am going i think it will be packed with cars and alot of good racing i know a few nss cars going there

I’m going for sure… am lucky as Citrus . Desoto and Aub are all about the same mileage from my home… Citrus will most likely be my home track… and I think other tracks might want to look at gate fees and payouts cause there is now a track that might be a bit more family/team oriented… and if Smoke was around here, you can bet tracks would be looking at their concession prices… Eldora has the cheapest concessions ( recently saw their post when the trucks ran up there )… Citrus will draw in the families like crazy… OSF

Be there, or be square.

Saw 2 videos from Citrus on Facebook about practice last night. Pits were PACKED…
Good luck to all my race buddies over there tonight.
-JIM-

citrus speedway

watched it all day yesterday what a great job the RAY,s have done with this facility will become a premier raceway in our area you will be impressed family oriented and racer friendly:aktion033: