Critrus

Or maybe someone on here who went there could be nice and post what they remember ?

Yea,not ripping on the track at all,but kind of curious as to who ran ,who won,etc.
Thought somebody woul have posted something by now.

As far as I know they don’t have a PR person yet… John Berti does the announcing but I don’t think he does any writing although he might know the results… It’s really pretty simple… just get the payoff sheet and list them by finishing order…

get on it dave… show em how its done

JC26 I’m not stirring shit up and I was there! I also would like a run down of all the action. I know most but not all of the racers. This would be the cherry on top of the sundae that was Saturday night at the races!!!

FACEBOOK page says results will be up tonight.

[QUOTE=turnleft;170899]So far they are doing everything right, few stumbles on opening night, to be expected. I predict this track to be the #1 track in the state of Florida! Time will tell.

Just my opinion, Vince[/QUOTE]

I’d tend to agree from all I heard. Obviously watching from a distance, but had a couple friends there both in stands and pits, they said there were some issues, but after all they just did to that place, who can truly expect it to go off 100% smoothly? Growing pains will always be present with an overhaul like that. #1 in the track might be a stretch, but certainly isn’t out of the realm of possibility. I am still biased towards NSS because I am an east coast guy, but when I lived in Orlando, I spent more time at Citrus than anywhere else in the state, so I would love it get to be what it should be and has the potential to be.

It’s definitely been nice, since I took a bit of a hiatus from this page, to see things moving in a positive direction for all of you guys. :aktion033:

I heard Scott Garrity was there…

Maybe the place was invaded by space-persons and all the attendees are now zombies and have had their memory erased?!

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;170910]I heard Scott Garrity was there…

Maybe the place was invaded by space-persons and all the attendees are now zombies and have had their memory erased?![/QUOTE]

Scott who? :laugh:

I was at the opening of Needmore…300 cars! Yeah, if you think 166 blows ur mind try double :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Phil Jacques;170909]I’d tend to agree from all I heard. Obviously watching from a distance, but had a couple friends there both in stands and pits, they said there were some issues, but after all they just did to that place, who can truly expect it to go off 100% smoothly? Growing pains will always be present with an overhaul like that. #1 in the track might be a stretch, but certainly isn’t out of the realm of possibility. I am still biased towards NSS because I am an east coast guy, but when I lived in Orlando, I spent more time at Citrus than anywhere else in the state, so I would love it get to be what it should be and has the potential to be.

It’s definitely been nice, since I took a bit of a hiatus from this page, to see things moving in a positive direction for all of you guys. :aktion033:[/QUOTE]

Jerk

:laugh:

“Scott who?” –Ph Iljacques

Ph Il-- is probably one of [SIZE=“4”]“them”[/SIZE]. It would explain a lot.

[QUOTE=Lurkin;170913]Jerk

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Yup! That’s me! :anim_buttkick:

The NEW Citrus County Speedway even posts results in a first class way.

Indeed.

Thx, Kendo, & congrats to Sean Bass & Josh Todd.

Condolences to Scott Garrity, who went from the Thrill of Victory (Bronson) to the Agony of Defeat (Citrus).

But hey, you were there, and they knew you were there.

Hope the car is not too bad…

In the pure stock class it shows Cody Stickler as the winner of the race but he actually came in behind an orange car # “XL”. He was fast as hell so I imagine he did not pass tech. Anybody know why? I don’t even see the “XL” car on the list at all.

Citrus.

We were there with 4 cars in 4 different classes. The day started out great was looking to be a awesome night of racing. The transponders quit working correctly during the qualifying groups which was awesome to see instead of 1 car at a time. It got a little wild with some many cars and fans but it was the first night and I’m sure they will get it all fixed. I seen many faces that I haven’t seen in yrs there. The rays have done a amazing job on the place and the staff was very respectful. Jeff Cuddy did win the pure stocks but there was a few thing the tech guy didn’t like which was nothing that made the car any better. They had teched the car 2 times prior and didn’t say anything or we could have changed before the actual race but It is getting changed and will be back just as good or better and that was Jeff’s first time ever racing there. I know some people might be upset about how somethings happened but give Cameron a few weeks.

The “XL” typically runs at New Smryna and is quick there also.

Regardless, congratulations to Cody on his win.