I love NS Speedway but what heppened saturday

what a great track, I love it,
but did they run saturday??, website says nothing and nothing on here,
maybe were in the bermuda triangle,

anyway, a super track !! thanks to all:)

Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/New-Smyrna-Speedway-119140194830393/

(I did not attend last week)

Oh no,you didn’t

[QUOTE=aquarius1234;171024]what a great track, I love it,

anyway, a super track !! thanks to all:)[/QUOTE]

Oh no you didn’t just go there,Did you! See I’m not the only that thinks NSS is
full of DUMB ASSES. Why would you after all the years, go and put your story somewhere and not tell the people that might care. Never mind…we are talking NSS again. My bad. Watch out…they will be all over you too!:anim_pound:

Ya takes the good with the bad.

I am thankful for New Smyrna, and even though every call does not go the way I want it, am thankful for the officials and all that they do.

We need them to have, you know, the track with the lights on and the flags and everything so we have a place to race, or to watch the races.

Bithlo, for instance, is not nearly as much fun right now.

Hello all,

I’ve been asked not to post here but results will be posted on their facebook page immediately after the races on Saturday. The website takes a few days to update due to the information having to be sent to the host to post. My reviews will be posted on my personal facebook for those who care. Add me there Ryan Stevens…

Ryan,

I know the story.

That said, I am guessing the naysayers (ragmasters?) will continue to find something to find negative about NSS without your reports being posted here on KARNAC if they so choose.

If so, that suggests that there is no correlation, and posting your fine reports would be a net positive for New Smyrna Speedway.

Maybe something to kick around at the next board meeting. Jus’ sayin’…

Well 29 cars last race at NSS . already has 2017 schedule up for next year With no change copied and paste . Cars leavening to run citrus smaller track better pay out better tech . Can’t post results on here Doesn’t look to good .

And there it is…

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;171070]Ryan,

I know the story.

That said, I am guessing the naysayers (ragmasters?) will continue to find something to find negative about NSS without your reports being posted here on KARNAC if they so choose.

If so, that suggests that there is no correlation, and posting your fine reports would be a net positive for New Smyrna Speedway.

Maybe something to kick around at the next board meeting. Jus’ sayin’…[/QUOTE]

We are working on some things to make the website so the results and reports a lot easier to get out to the public.

Yea oldschool there it is !!! and there it goes the truth!!! .

11 late models with only 4 finishing Saturday night :auto003:

11 late models with only 4 finishing Saturday night
:auto003::auto003: :auto003::auto003:

results at nss

[QUOTE=aquarius1234;171024]what a great track, I love it,

anyway, a super track !! thanks to all:)[/QUOTE]

I read results at nss website Monday afternoon results for 9/24/16 click . for all results worked for me. don’t do facebook . thanks nss for results dave41