Randy Fox Memorial Oct 9th Sunday

Program for a Sunday Funday of Racing at Desoto Speedway!

Back in February when the original Randy Fox Memorial 104 was canceled due to inclement weather, track officials held a meeting and searched over the schedule looking for a place to put it for everything to work out and it was an hour before it landed on Sunday, October 9th, 2016.
We look forward to honoring a well respected man in the racing community. Fox was a character all his own, come help celebrate the good times that were shared by all that knew him. The Fox family will be on hand to help share the memories of a dear man that left us way too soon.
Please make plans to attend the Sunoco Challenge Super Series Randy Fox Memorial 104. There will be practice for all divisions on Saturday night October 8th as they prepare for this Sunday Funday show.
Along with the Super Late Models there will be the Street Stock and Bombers to make your racing card complete. (No Purestocks)
Pit Gates open @ Noon, Qualifying @ 3pm, Racing @4pm Grandstands open at 1pm
Grandstand Admission: Adults $15, Seniors/Military $13, All children 10 and under always FREE!
There will be a Saturday night practice from 3pm-Dark (possibly longer based on participation)
Message/Text 704-707-9420 for parking for this event. Thank you.

fox 2.jpg

HECK YEAH!!! The Old Frats Traveling Group will be enjoying the ACTION!!

[SIZE=“6”]HECK YEAH!!! The Old Frats Traveling Group will be enjoying the ACTION!!
We will be at the Golden Gate reunion on Fowler in Tampa at 9:00 and then all of us will held to Desoto. Thanks Linda for the heads up!!![/SIZE]

:aktion033::auto003::sport009::huepfen024:
:auto003:

Called Denny Myers from Desoto he said…

[I][B][B][I][SIZE=“4”]Called Denny Myers from Desoto he said “The JACK SMITH/LEE COLLINS MEMORIAL OPEN WHEEL MODIFIED 89 Lap Race” will be added to the SUNDAY Race Program!!!
So we will be at Golden Gate Reunion and than haul as… to Desoto to see the 3 for the price of 1 Memorial RACES!!!

Hurricane Matthew our latest weather stumbling block will hopefully be way out in the Atlantic Ocean and zero chance of rain (as of today).

Also you can get your Homestead NASCAR Ford Weekend tickets at Desoto. If your going to the Race Weekend it’s a hell-of-a-deal for the price. So look for us the Old Farts Touring Fan Group walking the pits checking out all the ACTION!!!
Hope to see everyone there!!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/B][/I]