NEWS FLASH 2nd thread:"MAIN EVENT" Pro Truck Clash of two Series 10/22 at New Smyrna!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]NEWS FLASH 2nd thread:“MAIN EVENT” Pro Truck Clash of two Series 10/22 at New Smyrna! Just the first post was getting to long. Thanks to those with interest!!!
Recap:
This is the result of many people working together to give the two Pro Truck Series (SPATS and Florida Pro Trucks) coming together to show that they can put their differences aside for the betterment of the Sport! With Robert Hart, Kim Brown and Donnie Burhalter putting on the final touches on the EVENT.

THANKS from all the Fans, the Truck Teams,their Sponsors (it takes a village to save a SPORT)!!! Hopefully the other Tracks are watching and see the possible increase in all their REVENUE streams (back gate,tires, fuel, concessions, and possible increase in Fans and Track Sponsors).
Races Cars=Fans=New Sponsors= Increase Revenue

Here is the list of Drivers so far that have said they want to be part of the FUTURE (maybe a whole new concept between the two Series)!!!
Donnie Burkhalter
Rodney Hoddock
Blake Hoddock
Buddy Geiger
Chad Chastain
Jason Lester
Taylor Moxley
Dereck Pugh
Cody Martell
Billy Carlbert
Cody Carlbert
Cody McDuffie
Eddie Lictenberger 80% (looking for a 308 Gm 7.5 gear)
Mike Newton (looking for a ZZ4 GM gear)
Bobby Snodgrass
Danny Anderson
Jeremy Goddard
Micheal Goddard
Becca Monopoli
Mike Kohut
Raymond T. Dormer III
Cole Partelo
Tim Ryan 10/3
John Petty 10/3
Billy Barham 10/3

Theses are the Pro Truck Drivers we are trying to see if they can make this Main Event RACE!!!
Here is the list:
44 Lovekady, Chase
28 Bigley, Corey
39 Johnson, Phillip
5x Hartin, Eddie
13 Garcia, JR
Q Gamache, Michael
66 McKay, Scott
64 Huber, Brent
22 Cruse, Cameron
12 Hogan, Scott
9 Hernandez, Nick
14 Scott, Sam
5k Clements, Kristin
92 Guilbault, Jeff
99x Penton, Rick
67 Best, Jimmie
3b Best, Duane
43 Petty, Marina
28 Bobby Gordon
96 Joe Humet
78 Mason Love
2 Devin Kyle
77 Randy Leonard
99 Shawn Senokossoff
1 Bobby Owens
44 Paul Grynewycz
157 Jason Rendell
32 Travis Roland
99 Dakota Hunt
15 Tommy Kelly

If you see or can call any of the Drivers please let us know if they can support the FUTURE of their Sport!!! This is a GREAT way to show how working together can make a DIFFERENCE!
Thanks For your SUPPORT!!! KARNAC is a GREAT media we all can see!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
:huepfen024::aktion033::sport009:
:auto003::ernaehrung004:

We do have a few Teams wondering what gear for New Smyrna???

[SIZE=“5”]We do have a few Teams wondering what gear for New Smyrna???
Tim Ryan has a 602 with a GM automatic trans.
John Petty 602 with a standard trans.
If you could help with the best for the Trucks. It’s hard if you never been to the Truck.
Thanks in advance!!![/SIZE]

:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003::natur008:

If any of you have the information needed it helps built the Show!!!

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;171889][SIZE=“5”]We do have a few Teams wondering what gear for New Smyrna???
Tim Ryan has a 602 with a GM automatic trans.
John Petty 602 with a standard trans.
If you could help with the best for the Trucks. It’s hard if you never been to the Truck.
Thanks in advance!!![/SIZE]

:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003::natur008:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“5”]If any of you have the information needed to get these Racers answers it helps built the Show!!! Remember this is a GREAT chance to Show that the Trucks are a MONEY maker for all the Tracks. Two Series coming together to support your investment!!! Thanks in ADVANCE!!!
[/SIZE]

My 602 crate motor sportsman car runs a 4.56 to 4.63 gear turning 6200 RPMs

The open motor cars running 6600 to 7000 RPMs run a 4.86 to a 5.14 gear.

Patrick Thomas 111

Thanks Patrick are you looking for a ride?

[SIZE=“5”]Thanks Patrick are you looking for a ride? If I had a Truck good enough to WIN your one of the BEST around!!! Again thanks for given your knowledge to help the Racers!!! Your a CLASS ACT![/SIZE]
:natur008::natur008::natur008::natur008:
:natur008:

No sir, I’ll be racing the Desoto/Auburndale Sportsman Series “DASS” finale that weekend at Auburndale.

Patrick Thomas 111

DASS is Good Patrick!

[B][I][SIZE=“4”]These are the Pro Truck Drivers we are trying to see if they can make this Main Event RACE!!!
Here is the list:
28 Bigley, Corey
39 Johnson, Phillip
5x Hartin, Eddie
13 Garcia, JR
Q Gamache, Michael
66 McKay, Scott
64 Huber, Brent
22 Cruse, Cameron
12 Hogan, Scott
9 Hernandez, Nick
14 Scott, Sam
5k Clements, Kristin
92 Guilbault, Jeff
99x Penton, Rick
67 Best, Jimmie
3b Best, Duane
43 Petty, Marina
28 Bobby Gordon
96 Joe Humet
78 Mason Love
2 Devin Kyle
77 Randy Leonard
99 Shawn Senokossoff
1 Bobby Owens
44 Paul Grynewycz
157 Jason Rendell
32 Travis Roland
99 Dakota Hunt
15 Tommy Kelly
Dean Butrum

Please let me know if you know how to contact these Drivers.[/SIZE][/I][/B]

From Rusty Marcus Facebook:

New Smyrna Speedway

[SIZE=“4”]Racing action continues Saturday October 22nd[/SIZE] with a FULL Night of action! DOUBLE FEATURES for the Daytona Sportswear Pro Late Models,[SIZE=“3”] Pro Trucks [/SIZE]will be back on the high banks, Mod Minis, Speedway Flooring Super Stocks, and Bombers!
We are also celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month. The Last Lap Saloon will have t-shirts, key chains, bracelets and more for purchase. Enter to win an electric bicycle from Flaunt Electric Vehicles. Play Planko for a chance to win up to 3 Governor’s Cup tickets in November. All popcorn sales will be donated to the Hart to Heart Foundation by The Checkered Flag Cafe. 100%of All proceeds and donations goes towards helping those in our local community. So come out and support a great cause!
Celebrate with $2 hot dogs and $3 Bud Light Bottles!
Adults $15, Military and Seniors $13, Children 11 and under are FREE!
Gates open at 6 PM with the green flag flying at 7:30 PM.
New Smyrna Speedway is Your NASCAR Home Track!

So let’s get the PARTY STARTED!!!
Expect a UPDATE: [SIZE=“7”]YEAH!!![/SIZE]