The "Old Farts Fans Touring Group are heading to New Smyrna and Daytona on Sunday!!!!

[B][I][SIZE=“5”]The "Old Farts Fans Touring Group are heading to New Smyrna and Daytona on Sunday!!! HRS SCCA at Daytona 8:00 till 12:00 than off to the Autograph Session on the Front Stretch of New Smyrna.

New Smyrna Speedway Facebook
Yesterday at 12:07pm ?

Steve Wallace, Harrison Burton, Stephen Nasse, Jeff Choquette and all the Top Super Late Models drivers from around the Country will be battling the high banks of New Smyrna Speedway this Sunday November 13th for the 51st annual PPG / Tower Sealants Governor’s Cup Super Late Model 200 presented by GrillandPatio.com! Don’t miss 200 laps of door banging, bumper pounding action this Sunday! Gates open at noon with racing at 2 PM!
Also racing Sunday is the American Auto Sportsman 75 presented by Atlantis Contractors.
Saturday November 12th is The Prelude to the Cup presented by Tempaco, Rinnai, and Noritz with a Pro Late Model 100, HTI Modified 75, Speedway Flooring Super Stock 50, and Bombers. Gates open at 5 PM with racing at 7:30 PM.
New Smyrna Speedway is Your NASCAR Home Track!

WE CAN’T WAIT!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
:natur008::huepfen024::sport009::auto003:
:ernaehrung004:

You should be going to Daytona on Saturday since that is when both Trans-Am races are.

Any info on attending the Daytona event would be appreciated. Starting times, entry spot, cost, etc. I attended two of these in the past couple of years and what a great day of racing. Thanks in advance for any info ???

Check out SCCA CFR Region site.

[SIZE=“5”]Check out SCCA CFR Region site.[/SIZE]:auto003::auto003::auto003::auto003::wink:

Would LOVE too, BUT…

[SIZE=“5”]Would LOVE too, BUT it’s hard to get 5 or 6 of the Group to drive 2 hours+ each way twice is hard for us Old Farts!!! I hate missing the Trans Am Race of Saturday Hopefully we can make the one at Sebring. If you go “al_tere_go_05” please give us a story!!!
[/SIZE]
:wink:

i’ll be in West Palm so I wont be able to make it this year. Race monitor will have Live timing for the T/A and HSR races.

The Governors Cup was AWESOME!!!

[SIZE=“5”]We decided to go right to New Smyrna skipping Daytona. Watching practice for the Supers and Sportsman set the tune of the day. Got to see so many of the FASTRUCK Series Fans, Racers, Sponsors, and their Families! Got a chance to see Robert Hart and he looked GREAT, George Silverman from NASCAR (ex President of IMSA and old Friend) now head of NASCAR’s Home Town Tracks was on hand, Daryl Gwynn (Gwynn won an NHRA World Championship in 1983 (Top Alcohol Dragster) also was there as a Fan. If you missed it you should get ready for 2017. Congrat’s to the WINNERS their Teams and Families!!! This week Winged Devils of the Asphalt at Showtime or 100 laps of Truck Racing at Desoto. We will wait to see the entry list to decide. Remember support your local Track before they are GONE!!![/SIZE]:wink:

Bobby D.

It would be nice if the truck guys use this Saturday to sort out things in preparation for the Coulter race at A-Dale next month and show up in big numbers.Count me in at Bradenton for Saturday.