Pro-Truck Drivers - $100 Pre-entry & Drawing entry ends Wednesday !

The $100 pre-entry and entry into the tire, fuel and pit pass drawing end Wednesday night. Go to www.carsevents.com under Charity 200 Info link and tab down and fill out the online form. Then please gte with me for payment by c/c/ or get a check in the mail asap. Thanks

Rick. Can you PLEASE start a Who’s coming list. Some of the Fans would LOVE to know.

[SIZE=“5”]Rick. Can you PLEASE start a Who’s coming list. Some of the Fans would LOVE to know. I am trying to spread the word and that will really help… Thanks and as always all your hard work shows a GREAT RACE Weekend!!! Looking forward to your 11th year!!! [/SIZE]
:huepfen024::sport009::natur008::auto003:
:aktion033:

Bobby… I have a full story coming out this evening or tomorrow, but as of now, here’s the list:

PRO TRUCK ENTRIES (PAID AND VERBAL) AS OF 11/27/16:

Devin Kyle, Pinellas Park #2
Tyler Davis, Lakeland #4
Cody Carlbert, Lutz #5
Kristen Clements, Plant City #5K
Devin McLeod, Zephyrhills #5K2
Jason Lester, Palmetto #7
Dave Colpritt, Lakeland #10
Billy Carlbert, Jr., Palmetto #11
Mike Kohut, Lehigh #11K
Ray Black, Jr., St. Augustine #13
Tommy Kelly, Bradenton #15
Joey or Jessica Coulter, Concord, NC #16
Kody Jett, Orange Park #24
Jessica Murphy, Groveland #26
Michael Goddard, Naples #37
Steve Darvalics, Venice #41
Chase Lovelady, Lakeland #44
Joe Winchell, Dade City #52
Becca Monopoli, Lakeland #59X
Matt Owen, St. Petersburg #77
Brent Huber, Venice #84
Cody Martell, Arcadia #99
George Gorham, Jr., Auburndale #TBA
Aaron Holmes, Lakeland #TBA

Thank you so much!!! With 24 Pro Trucks thus far only mean it’s going to be GREAT!!!

[SIZE=“5”]Dave thank you so much!!! With 24 Pro Trucks thus far only means it’s going to be GREAT!!! Looks like we can get a bunch of “The Old Farts Fan Touring Group”
looking forward to the Weekend! Two days of Racing. Hope to see everyone there!!![/SIZE]

:huepfen024::sport009::auto003::aktion033:
:ernaehrung004:

Looks like a good one

A good event for a good cause.I know I circle it on my calendar each year.The truck finale at Desoto drew a good field.No reason to believe this one would be any different.

28 Trucks Pre-entered and they are our website !

www.carsevents.com has all the for the race, pre-entries, lap sponsors, schedule and more check it out !