11. 50 DJ Morse
  12. 83 Chuck Herne
  13. 84 Ron Sorensen, Jr.
  14. 64 Tricia Turner DNS

Mini Stock Feature - 15 laps

1. 26 Brian Weir
  2. 48 Jamie Brown
  3. 54 Ronnie Bishop

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POST AS RESULTS FOR MARCH 11 IS A NOTE TO PRO FIGURE 8/OUTLAW FIGURE 8 COMPETITORS CLARIFYING ELIGIBILTY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION.

Mini Stocks:
They had 3 (count 'em) of them. Somehow they have 1,246 neons at showtime, three at Citrus. I would suggest looking at car count in any class and establishing minimums. At the very least, I would run them at the end of the evening.

Pure & Street Stocks:
Good, close racing.

Modifieds:
Eight cars were there, 7 fairly decent. Gerstner was the class of the field, but picked up a push and could not make it back through the field in the second segment.

Decent cars, decent racing. Missed the #7 & #99 (& others), but nonetheless, as I predicted, a good field of cars.

The Segments:
Suits me. If they had just run the first race out, Jeremy would have run off for another 25 laps.

The food:

Enjoyed the chicken tenders and they were very good, I would say equivalent to Steak & Shake and better than McDonalds and etc.

Music and announcing:
Subjective, but better, imo. Music volume was more moderate, announcing was top notch.

Sun:
Go now, before it gets any hotter.

Inside Sidebar:
John Berti got the black flag!

Overall:
Two thumbs up, head to Citrus if you can for some great short track racing!

Glad to see you made it to Citrus. It’s amazing what they’ve accomplished there when you consider the mess they started with a year ago.
The split OWM feature was actually not a bad idea. I’m sure it would work for other classes too.
Hope you become a regular at the NEW Citrus County Speedway.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;173878]Mini Stocks:
They had 3 (count 'em) of them. Somehow they have 1,246 neons at showtime, three at Citrus. I would suggest looking at car count in any class and establishing minimums. At the very least, I would run them at the end of the evening.

Pure & Street Stocks:
Good, close racing.

Modifieds:
Eight cars were there, 7 fairly decent. Gerstner was the class of the field, but picked up a push and could not make it back through the field in the second segment.

Decent cars, decent racing. Missed the #7 & #99 (& others), but nonetheless, as I predicted, a good field of cars.

The Segments:
Suits me. If they had just run the first race out, Jeremy would have run off for another 25 laps.

The food:

Enjoyed the chicken tenders and they were very good, I would say equivalent to Steak & Shake and better than McDonalds and etc.

Music and announcing:
Subjective, but better, imo. Music volume was more moderate, announcing was top notch.

Sun:
Go now, before it gets any hotter.

Inside Sidebar:
John Berti got the black flag!

Overall:
Two thumbs up, head to Citrus if you can for some great short track racing![/QUOTE]

Flagman Brent Fultz and I are always poking fun at each other. It’s always done in fun. :wink: I didn’t see myself getting the black flag from him. Must have been for supporting the Kevin Harrod (Modified Mini feature winner) comment to Brent about getting the passing flag while he was the leader of the race and wondering why. Man that’s the second black flag I got from him this season. lol Going to have to figure out a way to even the score. :anim_buttkick:

In all seriousness thank you very much for coming to CCS. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I like the two thumbs up you gave us. I also appreciate the “top notch” comment about my announcing. I always strive to give my best.

The compliments were well earned.

Here is your “get even” suggestion:

Bring anchovies to the concession stand and have them sneak them on his next slice of pizza.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;173883]The compliments were well earned.

Here is your “get even” suggestion:

Bring anchovies to the concession stand and have them sneak them on his next slice of pizza.[/QUOTE]

A devilish idea, but real hot peppers on his pizza would be even better.

Was going to run this race, but after practice on Friday night, decided not to. Set up changes from running NSS for two years were a little off, and the PS pump giving problems. Did not want to be out there with the other drivers and cause a problem. Was there supporting the OWMs and was great to see the 70 of Gerstner in the winners circle. 2 races, 2 winners, great for the fans.
Next time.
-JIM-

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;173893]Was going to run this race, but after practice on Friday night, decided not to. Set up changes from running NSS for two years were a little off, and the PS pump giving problems. Did not want to be out there with the other drivers and cause a problem. Was there supporting the OWMs and was great to see the 70 of Gerstner in the winners circle. 2 races, 2 winners, great for the fans.
Next time.
-JIM-[/QUOTE]

Hey Jim,

Nice to finally meet you. Get that car ready and bring it out for May 6th.