NSS made my night !!! 5-6-17

Earlier I mentioned I was giving asphalt a try again and the choice was New Smyrna. Maybe I just picked a good night to attend as I had a very enjoyable night at the track. Racing was very good and saw Dude Teate take the Dave Steele 33 lap feature race over Shane Butler and Troy DeCaire. 15 sprints on hand with 12 starting the feature. The twelve put on a very good show for the fans. Caution with a four laps to go tightened the field for an exciting finish. 18 Sportsman with Patrick Thomas taking the feature. 10 Bombers and 6 modifieds. These divisions put on some pretty good racing as well. Zack Curtiss winning the Bombers and Jerry Symons the modifieds with Wayne Parker giving him a strong challenge. Food was good, enjoyed the Pretzel bites. Met some new folks who I hope to be seeing again. Beautiful weather, good racing and a decent sized crowd has assured me that this night NSS did everything right. Looking forward to their write up on the NSS site. Cheyenne (sp) Mathers took the Sportsman Dash for Cash race. Great to see heat races in all divisions as well. See ya at the Races !!!