GREAT Article on Autoweek.com about Ricky Brooks

Unsolicited suggestion: Bring your stuff. You will catch on soon enough.

It will be a lot easier to stay in racing than get back into it.

I am thinking that if you created that expensive piece, you can “fix” it.

But of course, your call sir.

ps–$400k house up north may equal a $200k house here, but a $200k house here may also equal a $150k house here next year.

They won’t reduce your mortgage, though. Believe in “the deal” and you will find it.

pps–Buy on high ground, regardless.

Even more importantly,bring drum fulls of mosquito repellant and to use the words of Elmer Fudd " be verwy verwy quiet."There’s two ways to locate them at night,hear them or be dinner.

Has it gotten worse? The worst I ever remember it was living over off Conroy in Orlando back in 2005 and 2006. You couldn’t walk outside… It was bad over in that area.

According to the news it is.They said the unusually dry " dry season" was a perfect breeding ground for our little buzzy friends.But I live on an island and here the no see ums call the mosquito’s slackers.

They get pretty bad here in the spring and summer, regardless I miss the hell out of Florida. I’ll be happy to be back, even if most aren’t lol

Inquiring Minds (probably don’t) Want to Know–

The big question is, how is all of this going to affect your “Northern” status?

Are you going to maintain that you are still a northerner somehow?

How will you handle “true” northerners (from the actual north), you know, making suggestions…?

Or will you be a southerner? Are you planning on “slowing down” to become one of us?

If so, have you begun “transitioning”?

For instance, what are your current positions on Grits and Sweet Tea? Can y’all say y’all yet?

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;175109]The big question is, how is all of this going to affect your “Northern” status?

Are you going to maintain that you are still a northerner somehow?

How will you handle “true” northerners (from the actual north), you know, making suggestions…?

Or will you be a southerner? Are you planning on “slowing down” to become one of us?

If so, have you begun “transitioning”?

For instance, what are your current positions on Grits and Sweet Tea? Can y’all say y’all yet?[/QUOTE]

LOL you crack me up bud.

Since I moved back in 2011, I never really have considered myself a “northerner” Everyone else gives me that label because that’s where I live.

I “grew up” here, sure but the 12 years I spent in FL made me who I am. I still do consider FL my home and have all along. Why do you think I care so much about FL racing? lol

At the end of the day, one’s location largely matters not.

Wherever I go, it seems that I always wind up with myself…

Say, here is a relatively serious idear (Kennedy pronunciation, in memory of your years up yonder):

“Southern Sid’s View”!!

You have the knowledge–or know where it is–to do the photography & production, and there is a ready made source of endless entertainment just waiting…

Showtime Speedway featuring the dynamic Robert Yoho!

Free advertising for him as well.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;175111]At the end of the day, one’s location largely matters not.

Wherever I go, it seems that I always wind up with myself…

Say, here is a relatively serious idear (Kennedy pronunciation, in memory of your years up yonder):

“Southern Sid’s View”!!

You have the knowledge–or know where it is–to do the photography & production, and there is a ready made source of endless entertainment just waiting…

Showtime Speedway featuring the dynamic Robert Yoho!

Free advertising for him as well.[/QUOTE]

No thanks lol I want to enjoy racing, not have it be a job. Then I will grow to despise it, the original reason I left SidsView

the best

He is one of the best in the business!! Shows no favoritism. Most Florida tech guys are lazy and do not want to catch cheaters, or they just have there favorites they let by.

Only problem with Ricky Brooks, is there is only one of him. Great article, Keep up the great work!!!

PJ–I guess being the Speedworld/Driftingworld VP of Bond Sales is also out, then…