RIP Kim Brown

The news is circulating of the unfortunate passing of Kim Brown today. I only had the pleasure of meeting Kim on a couple of occasions, but I could instantly tell she was an incredible person that truly cared about what she did. In following Kim both on Facebook and Twitter, she fought her fight with a positive attitude and a strength and determination that was truly inspirational. This really is a tremendous loss all around.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family, friends and the entire Florida short track community.

Thank you Kim, for all you did. Godspeed

[B][I]

New Smyrna Speedway

It is with heavy hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved General Manager Kimberly Brown our sister, our friend. Kim passed peacefully this afternoon at 1:15pm surrounded by her family and friends whom she loved dearly.
A Celebration of Life will be held for Kim at a later date. We will post more information once her family has time to make arrangements.
At her Family’s request in lieu of flowers, etc they ask that donations be made to the Hart to Heart Breast Cancer Foundation at New Smyrna Speedway in honor of Kimberly Brown.
If you would like any more information you may contact Holli Hanna at 386-410-0248[/I][/B]

Terrible loss, she was just awesome, she fought her fight with dignity and a smile. She always remembered me, just a fan who bought a ticket and took time to chat when i called with a question. Just hate to hear this news.

Well, as is inevitable for all of us, her race has now been run, and she has joined The Great Sanctioning Body in the Sky.

Live life large, and live it well, for it is later than we think.

And I try to remember, today is just as important as the last day.

Happy Sunday, am off to Church. Blessings to all, particularly Kim’s loved ones.

I worked with her several times when I sponsored awards for several classes. She was always so pleasant and gracious. God bless her and her family.

RIP Kim

From the entire Weaver family, our heart and love goes out to Kim’s family, and the entire New Smyrna Speedway staff. I count my self as truly blessed to have known Kim when we would come up for Speedweeks. She was a very special person, and the world will be just a little less bright now.

David Weaver #11

God Speed Miss Kim… You were great for NSS and the racing community. It was an honor to know you and call you a friend. Glad I got a big hug last time I was at the track.

:frowning: RIP Kim