Bill Bigley Memorial 128

Hello Everyone,

It is that time of year again when we are getting ready for the Bill Bigley Memorial 128, at 4-17 Southern Speedway and Events in Punta Gorda, FL It is at this race every year where we remember a great racing man, who loved the sport and the family racing environment.

Over the past few years there has been a great turn out of racers and Bigley family friends turn out for this race. It is hard to explain the number of people you can see with, in or around the Bigley’s pit the night of this race. This night and the out pouring of support means a lot to them as we all Honor a Bill.

On Behalf of the Bigley Family and myself, I would like to personally invite all the Super Late Model Teams, fans and friends of the family out to this race. If you are on the fence about this race please get the cars ready and lets have some fun and put on a great show for the Bill Bigley memorial 128.

If you are or know someone who is planning or thinking about running this race please either post below, message me or give me a call at 863-990-3564. I am trying to get a feel for who all we think will be there on this night competing for the race win. If you show interest or let me know of someone who is planning to be there I will try and reach to them personally and extend the welcome. As I get more details about the race I will share.

Make your plans now for next Saturday night 9/22/2018 to be at 4-17 Southern Speedway and Events. Be sure and stop by the Bigley pit’s and say hello and let them know your there to support them, as this race each year is sometimes the only chance they get to catch up with some old great friends. For any of you that know them well you know they will be hanging out at the back of the trailer having a fun together.

Please feel free to tag and share with anyone you think is interested.

Hope to See everyone next Saturday night!!!

Thank You

Robert

bbm.jpg

417 Southern Speedway Track management along with the Bigley family announced today that this prestigious event will boast a cool $3000 to the winner and $600 start money for any car that takes the green flag.
?We?re excited about this race?said Track Owner Joe Gentry. Bill Bigley Sr. is smiling down at the excitement this race brings to the racing community.
? We know my father is proud of the support his race draws? said Billy Bigley Jr. The Bigley family is a huge racing family in itself and Bill was respected by everyone he came in contact with. We hope you come out and attend this huge event in memory of a good man.
All racers are urged to contact the speedway to reserve parking. If you plan to attend practice on Friday evening and would like to leave your rig there, please make sure you get your in your issued space.