Don't Schedule a race on top of Yoho

If you schedule a race on top of Showtime’s schedule be ready to pay the price.
The Wheelman series has a race scheduled the same night as Showtime and Yoho just blew up the winner’s purse - $2,500 to win, that should draw some cars.

Five grand last week only pulled a whopping 16 super lates though.Thats a nice payday (finally) for the sportsman but I think the guys chasing Wheelman Series points will go to 4-17 that night.I will say though last year when the Wheelman Series raced at 4-17 they only drew about 16 or 17 cars vs over twenty when they raced at Auburndale and Citrus so not traveling as far for better than double the winners check should get guys attention.

[QUOTE=RacerBarney;178309]If you schedule a race on top of Showtime’s schedule be ready to pay the price.
The Wheelman series has a race scheduled the same night as Showtime and Yoho just blew up the winner’s purse - $2,500 to win, that should draw some cars.[/QUOTE]

6, MAYBE 8 cars is all he will get.

Wheelman > All Others

Hmmmm, 8 Sportsman took time in time trials at Showtime… Who called it? :cool008: Yup, I called that. Absolutely pathetic.

4-17 had 21 sportsman sign in and 19 started the feature

That’s what happens when you care about making sure things are run well and done right so your series can be successful, and don’t worry about your ego and trying to be billy badass on Facebook live.

Aaron Williamson won at 4-17 with a spectacular late-race pass on the outside.

I spoke with someone that attended a modified event the week prior at Showtime, and they said that Yoho’s antics were hilarious, and he drove a modified himself.

After clipping a car which spun out, Yoho apparently placed himself at the back of the pack.

Good times all around.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;178335]Aaron Williamson won at 4-17 with a spectacular late-race pass on the outside.
I spoke with someone that attended a modified event the week prior at Showtime, and they said that Yoho’s antics were hilarious, and he drove a modified himself.
After clipping a car which spun out, Yoho apparently placed himself at the back of the pack.
Good times all around.[/QUOTE]

I’m not at all convinced “hilarious” what I’d called Yoho’s gimmicks. But to someone who doesn’t know any better, maybe it’s amusing. :anim_buttkick::anim_buttkick::anim_buttkick:

The guy is a long time fan and a long time fan of Yoho.

It’s the same joke, but it is always a good one.

But to each their own.

I just am supportive of both efforts.