Showtime was a pretty packed place for the Eddie Brann Memorial

I haven’t ever parked so far away from the ticket window there.Pretty sure I was actually closer to Ulmerton road than I was the ticket window.Josh Todd won driving Dick Anderson’s #92.Cody Stickler finished runner up after setting fast time.Stickler managed to close the gap between Todd and himself a couple times when they encountered slower traffic but couldn’t get close enough to make any move.Position battles all around the speedway could have factored into the finish as most of the twenty four car field made it to the finish,but really didn’t.Twenty four cars started with a nine car invert.Sammy Coghill took the street stock feature and Wayne Calkins was the winner in the outlaw figure 8 main.

In one of those head scratching moments

In the outlaw figure 8 feature around lap 15 the yellow flag waved for a car spun around at the edge of the grass.A lap and a half later (after nobody showed any signs of slowing and the spun car righted itself) the green light flashed back on with nobody skipping a beat and no kind of restart of any sorts.Several laps later an incident caused the red flag to be displayed.The field slowed to a caution lap pace (with nobody actually ever coming to a stop) and then the light went back to yellow before an eventual restart.So are the flags and lights merely a suggestion in the outlaw 8s or am I missing out on a lot of info at the driver’s meetings.Im about at a loss to understand that.