Question about OSW 08 Schedule

Does anyone know if the schedule on the Orlando Speed world website is the final one or is there going to be more events added? I noticed it doesn’t include any 50 lap races for the sportsman super stock etc, is this going to change? Looks like parking is going to be fun too with both legends , sunbelt and the rest of the classes.

50 lappers have not been added yet. That is just the basic schedule right now and can be changed and will be.

Jane- I saw on the schedule that the Florida Midgets are not listed for Feb. 9. We are racing with the Outlaw Mods. that night ? Please confirm for me.

when do you expect enduro rules to be posted and who is promoting or administering the “OSW Enduro” in April.

Some officials mentioned that part of the schedule will be to DQ Todd McCreary every 3 weeks, no matter what.

Its possible I misunderstood them…

Call Rusty on the Feb. 9 date. 407-557-6509. I can easily add them but call him and double check for me.

Todd, I will find out about the enduro rules for you.

part of the schedule will be to DQ Todd McCreary every 3 weeks, no matter what.

other than it being every 4th week OR however often William Hindman can come up with protest money against my tires, that sounds about right. :aetsch013:

Todd, I will find out about the enduro rules for you.

thanks Jane. i know Jim Erb has several v8 Camaro’s he’s going to want to bring.

test posting