Scanner Frequency's

I have a list of scanner frequency’s for the Southern Modified Tour.It includes all the Bowman Gray Stadium Cars. I also have a list of Late Model Stocks that race in NC,SC,Va,WV,GA,Tn and all over the south.The list are $8.00 each per year or $14.00 for both list.I also have a list for the ASA Southern Modified Tour for$5.00.
I am now covering the PASS South Super Late Models,the new Super Cup Stock Car Series(old Hooters Cup Cars) and the UARA Stars Late Model Series.Each list includes the frequency’s of track offical’s,track phone numbers and web addresses.
I also have used scanners,headsets,new scanner battery’s and other accessories.The complete list is on my website.Call for prices and availbility.
I can be reached at bensfrequencyclub@yahoo.com
or go to my web site
www.southernmodified.com/bensfrequencyclub/index.htm
I sit on the top row at the stadium section 23-24 and the top row at all other races I attend.
I will have a list of scanner frequency’s for the Modified Tour race at Martinsville and the North/South Shootout.The list will be $5.00.The list will be upgraded allweekend.There will be live updates at various times during the weekend.During theNorth/South Weekend you can join my club for next year for a special price.I’ll be sitting behind the start finish line.If you need a list I could have you one before the weekend. So you can program your scanner before you get to the track.
Thank you
Ben Lookabill