AMP State Series visits two of the State National Event holding tracks in Arkansas

AMP State Series visits two of the State National Event holding tracks in Arkansas, June 13-14

For Immediate Release
AMP Series
Christy Hudson
Alexander, Arkansas
501-847-6019
www.ampseries.com

June 9, 2008

Alexander, ARK–Arkansas Motorsport Professional Dirt Late Model State Series Inc, Heads to Batesville Motor Speedway in Locust Grove, Arkansas then move south on Saturday to Little Rock, Arkansas where the AMP Series teams will unload at I-30 Speedway.

Friday night AMP Late Models will make their first ever appearance at the Batesville Motor Speedway which could easily be called the Dirt Late Model Capitol in the State of Arkansas. BMS is the home of the Prestigious Topless 100 event which draws drivers from all over the Nation to compete with local talent in the Natural State.

This night on the schedule will give racers the opportunity to get their cars dialed in for the upcoming 2008 Topless that is just on the horizon as well as pick up a little fuel money along the way. The AMP Series event pays $1500.00 to win, $200.00 to start.
Please view rules at www.ampseries.com
To learn more about Batesville Motor Speedway log on to www.batesvillemotorspeedway.com

Saturday evening the AMP Late Model teams will head south to Little Rock, ?The Sprint Car Capitol? in the State of Arkansas.

I-30 Speedway is the home of the highly esteemed 360 Short Track Nationals held locally each year and even draws drivers internationally.
I-30 Speedway host?s many other National events throughout the season that include the: Topless Modified Nationals, Mini Sprint Nationals and Hobby Stock Nationals.

The AMP night of action will pay the winner $1500.00 to win, $200.00 to start the main event.
Please view rules at www.ampseries.com
To learn more about I-30 Speedway log on to www.i-30speedway.com

Team GRT will award the Pole Sitter $100.00 Gift Certificate
Larry Shaw Race Cars will award the Hard Charger $100.00 Gift Certificate
For more information on the AMP Series, log on to www.ampseries.com

AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

AMP Series members/drivers that compete 80% during 2008 with paid membership will be able to have a chance of winning a 28 foot Lift Gate Stacker Trailer presented by Blue Ridge Trailers Inc of Canton, Texas. www.blueridgeliftgate.com

The ?Official Graphics? of the AMP Series, www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc. www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA ? SnapOn Tool?s, Smiley?s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracin.com, Clampedup.com, Victory Lane Web Designs, Realracingusa.com, Smith Towing and Recovery of Minden, La, The Contingency Connection, Raceceivers.com, GRT by Catman

–END–