DON'T Forget, Time Changes Tonight

If you need just one more hour of sleep tonight, you will get it since time changes at 2 a.m. back to 1 a.m. So now it will be dark much earlier and more like fall and winter. SO REMEMBER TO FIX YOUR CLOCKS LATER TONIGHT.

Hope everyone had fun last night for Halloween. Funny, but I noticed there were far more BIG, BIG kids out Trick or Treating than little ones in my neighborhood. They were dressed in costumes and having a ball and getting lots and lots of candy, but we don’t have an age group like some states do for Trick or Treating. I noticed that some towns said no one older than 12 could go out trick or treating but not here.

But I had one adorable little girl who had two pumpkins because her brother was sick and could not go. Her mom said he had been sick for a week so his sister was getting candy for him too. I thought how sweet of her to do that for him.

Jane, I agree with you 100%. My son is 14 and put in that he wanted to go with his younger sisters. Me and Mom said "NO’ your too old. He ended up going to a friends house instead. At his age, he should be doing something other than walking the streets. He’s a good kid and so are his friends. But when you get a bunch of them [boys] together, the testosterone takes over and then you got problems.LOL.
On the other side of the argument, We have a 12 year old daughter with Autism. She’s at the age level of a 6 or 7 year old. She’s been lookin forward to last night for the last “37” days!!! Yes she can count and she has let me and her mother know how many days till halloween for that long!!! I don’t know what we are gonna do when she gets that old [14]…OK I lie. I know what I’ll do when that time comes, when she looks at me and tells me she wants to go. Same as most everything else. I’ll give in…I’m such a pushover when it comes to her!!!:engel016::engel016: