Orlando SpeedWorld Race Results

Everyone? LOL

I would say CONSTRUCTIVE voices should be heard. Crap should get flushed.

One mans crap is another mans truth .

You make me sad Todd!

why? i didn’t put you on ignore, i just explained how to get too a basic board function people were asking for.

if having other people ignore you upsets you so much maybe you shouldn’t be such an ass to everyone all the time.

wouldn’t surprise me if i make a couple of choice “Ignore” lists myself. it’s just not going to damage my fwagile wittle ego if it happens.

maybe you could drive a latemodel.

sure. you tell me what brand and type tire is required by the FASCAR rule book, for any class, and i’ll get right on that.

until they can figure their own tire rules out ( beyond “what Nerone has in the trailer tonight” )… i’m not too worried about their rule book. any part of it.

Everyones voice should be heard , or read .

basic failure to understand the second clause of the 1st Amendment.

you have a right to free speech, not a right to force people to listen too you or associate with you.

One mans crap is another mans truth .

and in the end that is the defining characteristic, isn’t it?

the ability to tell the difference…

Even more misunderstanding of the 1st amendment as well. You do not have “the right to free speech” as is often misunderstood. Read it carefully:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

All it says is that congress won’t pass a law against it. One place you emphatically DO NOT have the right to say whatever you want is on someone else’s forum. This has been proven in many courts of law.

You are completely responsible for what you say in a public forum and may be held accountable by anyone who is affected by it. Check laws on Libel and Slander

All it says is that congress won’t pass a law against it. One place you emphatically DO NOT have the right to say whatever you want is on someone else’s forum. This has been proven in many courts of law.

let’s start with baby steps.

private property rights are well beyond the scope of a standard public school education.

:grinser010:

Duly noted.

I wouldn’t.

you got PM, EdM.