Need a local Orlando Race Car for Library Promotion tomorrow can you help ?

I need a local Fascar driver that could display your car between 11-1 tomorrow at a Orange County Library on west side of town…if you can help me with this please call me 407-497-0448 today asap. I do have something for the person that can help me with this. Please see if you can help and call me asap !

Thanks

Hey Rick , just for my own curiosity , you should list the drivers and/ or car owners who offer to help with this . Then we’ll have some idea of who really is serious about promoting racing , as opposed to those who are content to talk about it but not really do anything to help .

Would love to help out but Ched’s Grandfather passed away on July 4th and his funeral is tomorrow during that time.

Hey Rick , just for my own curiosity , you should list the drivers and/ or car owners who offer to help with this . Then we’ll have some idea of who really is serious about promoting racing , as opposed to those who are content to talk about it but not really do anything to help .

yes, because one days notice with virtually no information is the way to getter done.

11-1 tomorrow at a Orange County Library on west side of town.

WHERE on the west side of Orlando? you DO mean the west side of Orlando, yes?

i was figuring on heading to Auburndale, you might not be too far out of my way.

Thanks anyways !

Todd, this was announced at the track around six weeks ago twice. I have someone for the next two weeks, and I will take my truck tomorrow. So I will not need anyone. They only haveroom for one or two cars in their lots.