To Bobby Diehl and Gary LaPlante @ CCMP....

The family of Eddie Brann need our help… when we asked you about taking collections at CCMP you immediately accepted our request. I was asked who i would entrust with this responsibility and a couple of names come to mind. My first being the young Milthaler twins! I spoke with their mom this morning and she not only consents but she will make up special Eddie Brann tee shirts for them to wear and will decorate collection pails…This family have not been involved in racing very long but for the past 2-3 years have become so involved in caring for people in racing. They are a truly dedicated loving family and it has been an honor to call them friends. Chris and Kristen… I know in my heart you will put your heart and soul into this act of love… Thank you so much. I also spoke to Robert Howell and Derrick Horton… They will not be at our track this Saturday but will collect tonight and in the following 4 weeks. A special thank you also to Vickie Grogan, who brought alot of this news to my attention… you and your family have done alot for our racers! To all of you, I speak on behalf of the family and friends of EDDIE BRANN… THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
carolwicks