Gotta Chance Tonight at VSP!!!!

At the risk of jinxing ourselves, we are under the most beautiful of blue skies right now!!! Absolutely gorgeous Florida Saturday!

Tonight Volusia will have “Gotta Chance Race” where anyone who HAS NOT won a race this year at Volusia, can come and race and try to get that “first” feature win, that “one” win which you will never forget.

The races are open to all Sportsman, Modifieds, Street Stocks, Thunder Stocks, Mini Stocks and 4 Cylinder Challengers. So come on out and get that “first” feature win of the year. Mini Stocks are sponsored on October 3 by Advanced Aviation LLC of Leesburg, FL and Affordable Plumbing of Altoona, FL.

General admission is $10.00, students 11-15 $5.00, children 10 and under FREE. Drive-in parking $10.00. And don’t forget, pit bands and grandstand stubs from 9-12 AND 9-26 honored for any one VSP race through 10-30. No refund for difference in grandstand ticket price.

Join us Saturday, October 3rd, for the “Gotta Chance Race” and lots of fun at Volusia Speedway Park.

See you all real soon!

:sport009:“I’m on my way to Volusia Speedway!”

Live webscast starts at 7PM on www.tvshowcaster.com… sponsored by Incredible Pizza… If you can’t be there live you can still watch live!!

I don’t get it.

“Tonight Volusia will have “Gotta Chance Race” where anyone who HAS NOT won a race this year at Volusia, can come and race and try to get that “first” feature win, that “one” win which you will never forget.”

Knowing a small bit about this racing deal and priding myself on having a trace amount of general knowledge…short of a better explanation of how this “Gotta Chance Race” promotion is different from any other race night of the year…

I just don’t get it.

Are the people who have won races this year barred from competition on this night?

Did the chance for any competitor to win any race not exist during all the other races this past year?

Throw me a bone here.

I want to understand.

I’m ready to learn.

If a driver has won a feature, he/she cannot compete tonight (in that class)…

There are plenty of great car/driver combos who have not won this year, so the racing should be pretty good…

Can not compete in any class at all tonight if they won this year in any class.I think the gotta chance race is pretty cool for the drivers who has’nt won yet this year to all have a shot of being in the spot light tonight :cool:

This is pretty cool for all the drivers who “almost” but quite didn’t win a feature race this year. It is open to any driver who HAS NOT won this year at Volusia. Some classes had many different winners and others had about the same winner every time like Street Stocks. Grady Christian, who is the champion, also took almost every win as did Tony Laporta in 4 Cylinder challengers until he left to take care of his mom. So this race tonight gives those “almost” a chance to be “feature winner” and that is a big deal in all racers’ lives.

There still will be alot of good racers and a great show. Wonderful weather and all divisions are there except Late Models. Modifieds, Sportsman, Street Stocks, Thunder Stocks, Mini Stocks and 4 Cylinder Challengers.

So if you want something FUN tonight, come to Volusia Speedway Park. We got good people, good food, great racers and crews, and more FUN than a BARREL OF MONKIES. And if you have never tried dirt racing, come try it. I went to an asphalt race last night but I have found a new home in dirt racing, and believe me, I was always an asphalt girl. So guess I am now a dirt girl and I love that dirt. I saw some great racing last night especially with Jared Allison and Brian Finney and Justin Reynolds and Andy Nicholls but working at Volusia and learning more about dirt has definitely changed my heart. But then again, I still love drag racing, asphalt round track racing and now dirt track racing.

On my way to Volusia Speedway Park, hope to see ya there but if not, have a GREAT night wherever and whatever you do. Stay safe, have fun and remember if you can, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRACK.

Thanks!

Thanks Mr. Westerman…appreciate the quick answer.
I’ve never heard of something like this but I guess it’s an appealing deal for the racers who haven’t been able to win yet.

Racing sure has changed in the last 10 years.

OJ

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;35143]Thanks Mr. Westerman…appreciate the quick answer.
I’ve never heard of something like this but I guess it’s an appealing deal for the racers who haven’t been able to win yet.

Racing sure has changed in the last 10 years.

OJ[/QUOTE]

Look pal, I don’t know who you are, but quit logging in under Osmosis’ account and saying middle-of-the-road things like that.

:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024: