Spped World...Tomorrow Night! :)

Gettin’ a chance to get back over to Speed World Friday night. Brotha (Scott) says they got their car together, but haven’t had a chance to get the car on the track yet. Gonna try and get there early and help out Dad and Scott and get the SLM goin’ in the right direction at least :wink:

Anyone else gonna be there?

Keep one eye on the weather.

I will try and make it just to see you and Scott but I can’t promise. But if I don’t, have a great time and good luck and be sure to tell Mr. Scott I said hello and I do miss him.

thanks Jimmy and have fun.

Jane

Just driven back home from downtown - I live out on the east side of Orlando a few miles away from OSW - and there’s a lot of lightning over there right now. We had rain downtown this afternoon and the forecast isn’t looking good for tomorrow. :frowning:

[QUOTE=Jimmy McKinley;35787]Gettin’ a chance to get back over to Speed World Friday night. Brotha (Scott) says they got their car together, but haven’t had a chance to get the car on the track yet. Gonna try and get there early and help out Dad and Scott and get the SLM goin’ in the right direction at least :wink:

Anyone else gonna be there?[/QUOTE]

I will be down to OSW this fine Friday evening as long as the race doesn’t get canceled early… And will be at NSS like always on Saturday…

Hope to see you all out there… If anyone else gets there, give me a yell…

Forecast looked a little more hopeful this morning - rain from around midday but clearing by mid-afternoon and then just pop-ups into the evening. I’ve my fingers and toes crossed as I’m really looking forward to tonight. Reminds me - must pop into Autozone to pick up some promo tickets just in case.

How far out (west) are the AutoZone coupons (since we live in Clermont/west of Disney)…??? Or are they all (the coupons) on the east side of town?

I’ll be trying the Autozones closer to downtown, but I’m sure there are a couple you’d go past on Rt 50 as you head out of the city to Bithlo. I’m sure you could get one there if you’re either passing on your way to the track, or if you drive past the track a mile or so if you’re coming off the Beachline.