We know who's willings to get it done...

WOW!!! The opportunity to win $10,000 and ALL the Florida bragging rights…Only got two words for every Snowball entry that isn’t on the Cup list…

NO BALLS!!! (Sorry Miss Long)

I wondered whether it was the Florida drivers that didn’t go to 5 Flags or the 5 flags drivers that didn’t come to Florida. I look at both entry lists and it’s not hard to see who’s willing to race anybody. Everyone will attribute it to payout but it’s 1/10th the cost to run the Gov Cup than it is to run the Snowball competitively. 90% of it is tires. The best driver with the fastest car wins the Gov Cup. The smartest driver/crew cheif with the best pit strategy wins the Snowball. I’ll take a short track race over a nascrap race any day.

Good luck to the Florida racer that wins the Gov Cup and takes the challenge. I look forward to this weekend. Should be a great race. Jerry save me a plate, I got stories to tell and maybe we can make the trip to pensacola together. Got to be 100 bars between here and there. Just don’t let me wake up in a median this time…lol

Oh boy I do hear a challenge to some… Again one must not forget that some of the drivers may not have registered on purpose early due to trying to pull a surprise… or maybe they have just lost their yen to complete a challenge… I do think the racing will be great on both Friday and Saturday… Can’t wait to see the racing… Of course I have got to work with cars on both days which is a good thing and a good sign… So looking forward to seeing everyone there, hopefully the argument I have with my Cell phone company will be over and that will be back but we shall see…