Should we call it "The Don-less"?

Typical…tsk tsk…

When you feel the sting of the front wheels of the bus…

…it’s always best to reach out and yank someone else under there with you before that double axle in the back gets to you.

I feel terrible for that Odd-tay Ickcreary-may guy…probably just some poor innocent computer geek with a pocket protector and horn-rimmed glasses. Probably got beat up a lot on the way home from the bustop…poor little fella…

In other news…I’m still a little confused about Jane’s true feelings for the Don.
Does she really like him? I just couldn’t get a good read from any of those four posts.

The Sarcastically Biting,
OdoilikedonJay

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;37881]When you feel the sting of the front wheels of the bus…

…it’s always best to reach out and yank someone else under there with you before that double axle in the back gets to you.

I feel terrible for that Odd-tay Ickcreary-may guy…probably just some poor innocent computer geek with a pocket protector and horn-rimmed glasses. Probably got beat up a lot on the way home from the bustop…poor little fella…

In other news…I’m still a little confused about Jane’s true feelings for the Don.
Does she really like him? I just couldn’t get a good read from any of those four posts.

The Sarcastically Biting,
OdoilikedonJay[/QUOTE]

Geesh and to think I am not the only one to remember to try and grab as the first set of wheels are crushing my wee little head down hard… The problem is after the bus gets you time and again, your arms seem to be shorter and shorter… LOL…

Hmmmm I hate to say it, but that poor bastard of a dude probably has some geeky looking curly hairdo too… that matches that “I got the Crap kicked out of me” look…

ROFLMAO…

Ahh the life of a Karnacian as he gets pummeled…

Hey, thanks for the SON part…

I’ve made it this far in life without having to kiss up to anyone… not gonna start now…I just tell it like I see it - even when it hurts.

It really looks like you have some itch with Don… wonder if you ever dealt with him directly regarding same.

See you Sat… (I hear Don’s gonna be there!)

That’s funny, right there!

“Dealing” with Don? Impossible! He doesn’t shut up long enough to listen! He knows everything.

I can’t think of anything that I have ever posted that would tell you that. Your mom always told you that you would go blind if you didn’t stop…

like this Odd-tay Ickcreary-may guy. I hear he cheats and has bad body odor.

[QUOTE=Edm;37893] Your mom always told you that you would go blind if you didn’t stop…

.[/QUOTE]

Wrong again BUCKO… it wasn’t Mom, it was me Dad that said that (rest his soul - I’m just glad he passed away before his seeing-eye dog did)

Does 18 cars mean anything?

I?m noticing that the positive posts on this subject are from people that do not appear to have not raced for Don. Try being a driver at his track and not being one of the chosen few. There is a reason he only had 18 cars in the pits.

Don Less

The Crash-A-Rama was a good show a few years back, but hasn’t been that good the last few years. Maybe a change is needed to get it back to what it use to be. Like the saying goes, Out with the old and in with the new. Nothing against Don, he did a good job as far as coming up with all the crazy sh-t for the crash-a-rama, but it’s time to let someone else improve on it. It’s off to a great start by getting rid of Chuck. Ray #62

To answer a few questions, yes, I do really like Don and have alot of respect for the man. And yes, I have always heard good things and bad things about Don but I decided long ago to judge for myself a person. I know he is stubborn, does things his way, and sometimes alittle old fashion, but I still like him and respect him. And yes, he can talk about the good old days til the cows come home but for me, I like hearing those tales because I was not here then.

And like nickle and dime said, I think every track has a few “favorites” no matter what. I know they say they don’t but in a way they do but that is just how it is. No, I have never raced for Don but I have worked with Don. And yes, Chuck can drive you nuts but then again, there are alot of people who can drive us nuts. Right now my kids are driving me nuts.

By no way am I putting down Crash-A-Rama or who puts it on. I am sure this one will be a success as the winter ones do better anyway because it is cooler and the fans don’t melt to the stands. Believe me, I have sold my fair share of beer at Crash-A-Ramas and frozen my hands off and have wanted to jump in the ice water from being so hot. Fans love Crash-A-Rama and you never know who will be running it. One year Jay Middleton ran one and won and no one does a backwards race better than Butch Pierce. And when Lee Faulk lived in Florida, he use to come and bring his wife who loved Crash-A-Ramas.

But hopefully I answered a few questions that were asked and I am sure that everyone will have a ball on the 27th.

HUH? I got dizzy when I read that…

Hey Jane… those old time stories are great… I’ll listen to them any day of the week… hate to admit it but I can remember some of the times/situations when he mentions them. I never said he can’t be an ass at times… but not too many of us can walk on water either… (well, a few of the KARNACIANS might be able to).
NOTE TO EDM: Can I just continue until I need glasses and then I promise to stop?

Well, I haven’t managed walking on water yet but my kids think I have a money tree in the backyard. Funny, I can’t seem to find it but they keep assuring me it is there.

Hey Bob - our boy will be 17 next week!!! Can you believe that??? He was just a little kid yesterday and now he is 17. He really wants to race dirt next year also. He still loves racing and girls, not sure which one would come first though. But I bet he would be great on dirt since he loves sideways anyway.

Anyway sweetie, no walking on water for me yet.

[QUOTE=Jane;37909]
Hey Bob - our boy will be 17 next week!!! Can you believe that??? He was just a little kid yesterday and now he is 17. [/QUOTE]

I told you to stop saying OUR BOY… he’s a great kid and all that… but I get all nervous when you say that… I remember the beach, I remember the blanket, I remember the cops chasing us, BUT THAT’S ALL I REMEMBER!
Besides that… I don’t have any money trees in my back yard either!

So all I can say is “I KNOW NOTHING”! ! ! !

That’s my story and I’m stickin to it!

How men forget so quickly, I will never know. I think you have selective memory for sure.

See ya soon.

litter-racy in action. :frowning:

You’re a rat.

i agree, Ed. whoever this poor soul is, i’m sure he will live in mortal fear of the Don going out of his way to kick him out of a track for the rest of his racing career.

I’ll say his name in code. “Odd-tay Ickcreary-may”.

“Mickcreary”? you’ve got some drunken Irishman feeding you funny lines? one of those guys who drinks warm beer that has lost all of it’s carbonation?

no wonder your jokes always fall flat.

probably just some poor innocent computer geek with a pocket protector and horn-rimmed glasses. Probably got beat up a lot on the way home from the bustop…poor little fella…

ha! last night makes soooooo much more sense now.

i don’t understand this reference to the top of a bus, though.

“Dealing” with Don? Impossible! He doesn’t shut up long enough to listen! He knows everything.

impossible. I’m the one who knows everything.