Augie bumpshis way to Snowflake

Lost some respect for Augie in his win. TJ Read drove him claen for the previous 20 laps on his butt. TJ got by with a “racin” bump and Augie probably owed him one. Instead he drove into him in every corner for two laps till he got by. What a douche. TJ gained a fan today.

Does Augie win ANY race without roughing someone up? I’ve only seen him a few times, and he’s done it each time.

TJ’s Dad, Tony, was quite a good racer on the dirt at Dixie Speedway. I’ve always wondered why they went Asphalt racing with TJ. Apparently, the kid knows how to get around on the asphalt tracks though.

Any idea why Brandon Johnson didn’t show up? I think he would have had as good a shot as anyone to win the Snowflake. Ditto for Drew Brannon.

Was not there,but, sounds like racin’ to me.JMO
Rubbin’ is racin’. Bet the fans got a great show too.:huepfen024:
-JIM-

Not sure about brannon or johnson.

The Augie thing really ticked me off, TJ was the only one that had anything for him (after Johanna and busch went out) and made some great moves to get to second.

Cool to see Kyle drive out there. On both restarts he flew around the outside and made it stick. Something not many others could do. tomorrow is gonna be cool. Hopefully Augie gets his due - he is definetly gonna be fast.

He owed him a WHOLE lot less than he gave - not much doubt about that. You are right, it was exciting though! Bolen almost came away with the whole thing.

Real hard Drivers side hit right in front of us from Reno (?) he was not looking so good when he climbe into ambulance. Bell was officially rung.

Maybe Dennis Reno Jr?

Sounds as though Chris Davidson might be due an ass kickin’ from more than one driver.

Bubba, I have a different opinion on Augie’s win. Everyone in the group I was sitting with were all talking about how Augie earned the win. I didn’t see him do more than just a slight touch, and it seemed like T.J got a little intimidated and slipped up enough for Augie to get by. It was a very exciting finish! As for Johanna, it was a shame that Kyle Busch’s spotter didn’t let him know there was a wreck. Everyone was stopped, and Kyle came barreling into Johanna. My firend said that Kyle was cussing his dad(spotter) on the radio for not telling him quick enough. Kyle stormed into his hauler without an interview. I do give him credit for having alot of passion and supporting short track racing like he does. You have to give him credit for that! Can’t wait for tomorrow!

nah, intimidated and spun loose are two different things. augie hit him on both end of the track till he had him loose. hell, he had a line under him and didnt even bother with it.

and dont forget augie is a local guy, it is highly likely that everyone around you was an augie fan.

i couldnt see busch/long from where i was, wondered how it shook out.

No actually they weren’t. Everyone has their opinion. It was just great hard racing as far as I’m concerned. Too bad NASCAR isn’t like that anymore!

Don’t forget if NASCAR was like that, we all might like it alot more… But you can’t rough up the feathers on most of the NASCAR drivers like happens on a short track… Oh my, a driver actually having to earn a position and/or a win… Please… What would the bloody media say if a driver bumped his way up even just a little bit…

“Kyle storms to the the hauler w/o an interview cussing his dad” NOW THERE IS YOUR DOUCHE!

Yea, par for the course with Kyle’s behavior. I have started to get numb to it - although i can’t imagine cussin my dad. Maybe he will show up with an eye dotted today - doubt it.

Yea, par for the course with Kyle’s behavior. I have started to get numb to it - although i can’t imagine cussin my dad. Maybe he will show up with an eye dotted today - doubt it.

I use to listen to a top DIRT Big Block modified team in New York. I won’t mention the name but they were a family operation and they cussed each other out continuously. Very entertaining to listen to. Every family has their own dynamics. However, like you, I can’t imagine cussing my dad.

cussing watch the orange county choppers retard

if you can stand that show for five minutes you will never complain about kyle bush ever again . i don’t think that a son should ever disrepect his father

but afather should always treat there children with respect ////

but on that motor cycle show that goffy father should give the show to son and go feed the sharks =================:huepfen024::huepfen024:

[QUOTE=ronabneysr;38871]if you can stand that show for five minutes you will never complain about kyle bush ever again . i don’t think that a son should ever disrepect his father

but afather should always treat there children with respect ////

but on that motor cycle show that goffy father should give the show to son and go feed the sharks =================:huepfen024::huepfen024:[/QUOTE]

Ron, I agree with you about son/father, but I think it should be said that was Driver to Spotter. I get aggravated with Kyle at times, but lets face it, he can flat out drive a asphalt or dirt car and is good for our sport. I had to many times as a father, stop and remember when I was coaching my kids, it was coach/player on the ballfield. He is still young and I think he is trying to mature, LOL, it just might take a while. I did not see Augie doing anything that any other driver wanting to win a race would do except for Mark Martin, he would have taken 2nd place and been content with it. Just my opinion.

Yes Jerry it was Dennis Reno Jr.

Also, Chris Davidson was very fast early in the race, but got turned by Eddie Merser’s NASCAR young gun teammate. At the end of the race he did not know he was a lap down and was going for the transfer spot. My son an I did not think he was a lap down, and we were pulling for him. He put on one of the best drives of the weekend, passing five car to move from 9th to 4th in the last few laps, we thought. The whole weekend was full of great racing. Everyone should see this show because I can not describe now great an event the Snowball Derby week is!