Congrats Kyle Busch

On your SnowBall Derby win.

(By the way, I think he won this race fair and square. No bumping people out of the way no nothing. Just good CLEAN smart racing.)

Say what you want about him, he can drive:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

Kyle Busch has won the 42nd Annual Snowball Derby at Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Florida. Busch started third in the 300-lap race and took the lead late from 2005 Snowball Derby winner Eddie Mercer to collect the $22,500 winner’s check. Mercer held on to finish second with NASCAR Nationwide Series regular Steven Wallace placing third. Two-time Snowball Derby winner Bobby Gill came from last place at the start to place fourth at the finish. John Bolen overcame an early wreck to finish fifth. This is the fourth major Super Late Model event that Busch has won this season. He also won Speedfest at Lanier Speedway (GA), the Redbud 300 at Anderson Speedway (IN) and the Winchester 400 at Winchester Speedway (IN) in his free time from his NASCAR obligations. This event concludes the racing season at Five Flags Speedway for 2009. The track will open its 2010 season with the TBARA Winged Sprint Cars on March 19th. For more information on the 43rd Annual Snowball Derby, contact Five Flags Speedway by calling (850) 944-8400 and be sure to visit www.snowballderby.com and www.fiveflagsspeedway.com.

[QUOTE=cake;38850]Congrats Kyle Busch On your SnowBall Derby win.

(By the way, I think he won this race fair and square. No bumping people out of the way no nothing. Just good CLEAN smart racing.)

Say what you want about him, he can drive.
[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“4”]There’s no doubt about his ability to drive. In spite of my adverse postings here against the guy, I’ve always felt that once he matured and quit having his little hissy fits when things don’t go right he’d be a force to reckon with for a long time. If he doesn’t get his bell rung too hard in the process that is.

I wasn’t there but the blow-by-blow on Speed51 radio sounded like he drove a clean race so Kudos to him for that.[/SIZE]

I catch flack all the time for being a Kyle Busch fan. I like many of you, watched him at Speedfest a few years ago at Lakeland. I spoke to him for a few minutes and this is definitely a guy who doesn’t care near as much about the spot light as much as he does winning races. I’ve raced at Lakeland myself several times and it’s a pretty tough track to hustle a car around. This kid started last in his qualifier and was passing cars three wide down on the apron. He has no fear and absolutely hates losing more than he likes winning. As far as his whining goes; I don’t care. I’d rather hear what these guys really think, rather than what their sponsors want them to think. ESPN shows a lot of old classic races from Dover, Bristol, Atlanta, etc. Listen to Dale, Darrell, or Rusty when they were in their early twenties and had a bad day at the office. Sounds very similar…

Listen to Dale, Darrell, or Rusty when they were in their early twenties and had a bad day at the office. Sounds very similar…

first they complain about all the drivers being too professional and polished and vanilla, then they complain about a guy who gets wound up.

race fans, ya can’t never please em. :grinser010:

Its one thing to be charismatic but its another to be a whinny BITCH.

Kyle Busch

I too get bashed all the time for being a Kyle Busch fan, but thats ok. First let me say Dale Jr’ wins the most popular driver every year for 2 reasons, he’s a great guy and Dale Sr’s son. MANY people long for another Dale Sr,thats good. Just as many longed (ME one) for another Richard Petty. Neither Dale Jr. or Kyle Petty ever did or ever can live up to their Dads. Its a differant error, too much is expected (or was) of both of them, it wasn’t fair. I believe its still a lot about driver ability but much less than it used to be, but that opens up another can of worms. Other than the BIG $ Dale Jr. brought with him, Hendrick screwed up big time firing Kyle Busch for Dale Jr. I guarantee Joe Gibbs, who is a top knotch guy smiled almost after every race, seeing how much better Busch does than Earnhart. REMEMBER, I said Earnhart is a top notch person, but sorry, only an upper mid class driver at best. And thats ok, look at Bobby Labonte, Kenny Wallace, Mike Wallace, and many others, who I like a lot. Love him or hate him, Kyle can drive the wheels off Earnhart. Everyone that hates Busch can make all the excuses and reasons to hate him but the truth of the matter is Joe Gibbs gat a WAY better deal than Hendrick did in that driver exchange, and Most people that hate Busch is for that reason. Oh, you haters hate the way Busch kinda rubbed it in the fans face when he run all those races and Earnhart didnt, You would of too, don’t kid yourselves.