Important Question to ask ALL OF YOU

Before I do Jane’s Corner again, can you all please give me a base line idea of whether or not you used it to find out what was happening that week in racing. I really need to know if you really used it or not before I do it again because it does take time every week. And if it is not needed, I need to know before I start compiling lists again.

So, did you use it and do you want it for next year???

Thanks - Jane

An emphatic YES from me. Before I started posting here and was just a reader it was one of the most useful things on this site. It made it so much easier being able to see what tracks were running and what divisions were racing all in such an easy format, rather than having to trawl through all the different threads each week.

So if you have time, I really hope it’s something that continues next year as it made my own scheduling so much easier.

Yes, I use it often. It is very helpful, like Andy said. Thank you Jane for doing this and for everything else you do.

A Big Fat Yes to your question and a Big Fat Thank You for providing us with that information weekly. Merry Christmas.

If you need any help with the posting in the upcoming year just let me know. You always do an awesome job!!!

yes we use it … Tells me a lot about what to do.Jane you do an awesome job on all the things you post and do on this board.

Yes from OSF… I was interested in that information from the start.
I didn’t use it every week but the weeks I was looking for some good racing to attend, it was your “Corner” that I went to.
The information was very complete and helpful.

There were times I would see “No Comment”, but the number of “Viewers” were up and down, so I’m not sure about the overall “Hit’s” your corner received.

Like the above posters, you have my thanks for another job well done.

Hey… I just got a brain wave/fart… teach Alex to do it and make him as famous as you for writing skills.

JUST CHECKED… YOU HAD 1,979 HITS (NOT BAD HUH?)

[QUOTE=Old Sunshine Fan;39688]
There were times I would see “No Comment”, but the number of “Viewers” were up and down, so I’m not sure about the overall “Hit’s” your corner received.[/QUOTE]

Maybe next year some of the racers on here can use the comments/reply option to tell people where they’re racing that week. I know some weeks there were several options for tracks to go to, and knowing someone from this board I’d never met or had never seen race would be at a certain track that weekend would probably have influenced my decision as to where to head. Likewise if I knew in advance they were coming to a track I was going to be at I’d make a special effort to seek them out to say hello.

Yes, I checked it every week. I thought it was a great idea to have something like that. Thanks Jane. billy

I check it every week. That was my favorite function from the “old” message board that was sorely missing on this one.

Please keep up the good work.

Jane, most of my weekends are booked but I do look if I have a break or rainout. It is very helpful for many of us.

Thanks, that does help. I don’t mind putting in the time if it is used and that is why I asked so yes, Jane’s Corner will be there next year.

Thanks again - Jane

read it a couple times a week, jane, thanks so much for doing it.

Yes, I thought it was a great idea and I used it almost every week

[QUOTE=Jane;39674]Before I do Jane’s Corner again, can you all please give me a base line idea of whether or not you used it to find out what was happening that week in racing. I really need to know if you really used it or not before I do it again because it does take time every week. And if it is not needed, I need to know before I start compiling lists again.

So, did you use it and do you want it for next year???

Thanks - Jane[/QUOTE]

Jane, you were doing great and many thank you’s for the work that you put into it… Have a great Christmas and hope your Dad is doing better…

Looks like it regularly gets 300+ hits every week, so that underlines how successful it is. I know I looked there rather than going to the track websites for most of the year.

Might be a good idea for one of the moderators to clean that forum up for the New Year though, and delete a lot of the old threads just to keep it clean and easy to navigate.

Yes it is very useful

I check it every week to see what is going on. Please continue. Glen