Confirmed Entry List Growing for Red-Eye 100 Tomorrow Night!

We have confirmation from 18 Drivers so far… Including a few surprises!

CLICK HERE

See everyone tomorrow for the Red-Eye 100 / 1st Leg of the 2010 FASCAR Triple Crown…

Grandstands open at 6:00pm
Racing Starts at 7:30pm

thats all??

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;40229]We have confirmation from 18 Drivers so far… Including a few surprises!

CLICK HERE

See everyone tomorrow for the Red-Eye 100 / 1st Leg of the 2010 FASCAR Triple Crown…

Grandstands open at 6:00pm
Racing Starts at 7:30pm[/QUOTE]

Only 18? Thats terible, I hope more than that will show up, gonna be cold!

18 cars on Jan. 2 would not be bad, really… Got the usual cast of fast characters and a few unknowns… By the way, it’s Lake Wales not Whales… Never seen a whale in any of their lakes lol…
Too cold for me and I don’t have the money to go anyway, so have fun and find a fire to stand next to…

That is 18 that have filled out paperwork or I have talked to personally… We haven’t pushed so hard for paperwork for this event with Holidays and everything…

Last year we had 14 pre-entries and 30 cars took the green!

It is definitely going to be cold tonight so really, dress warm. Got to find my gloves to keep my poor fingers warm. But 18 cars or 30 cars, it will be a good race and nice to have the Red Eye back again. I will be there with Alex, if I can find warm enough clothes for him (he is my camera man), and write for karnac. But I look forward to seeing alot of old friends tonight also.

See ya at the Red Eye - and remember, DRESS WARM.