Little 500 pictures are up

Ouch!! That was funny Andy…

Harsh, but fair…

Well this is just swell. I spin out 2 times all night and Mike gets a shot of me both times.

Ahem…

I’m also intrigued to know what happened to the illustrious Todd McCreary to force him to end up so badly out of shape on the track, facing the wrong way and stranded in traffic like this:

Maybe the preceeding photo taken just before he lost control gives us some clues as to whether he span out on his own or some dastardly villain gave him some assistance?

Oops! :smiley:

Hey…

Maybe he forgot he was at the Li’l 500 and really trying to go the right way around the track…:sprachlos020:
-Geem-

Foul! Andy, you clearly photoshopped that third picture of me. Obviously that was taken while I was driving along just fine, probably in the lead, but you and your computer got a hold of it.

Like I photoshopped this one so it shows you grabbing your own son’s winning ticket just so you could say you had the same number of wins as Mark Keeler on the night???

So, with that one from Michael, and the two you nabbed from Timmy Walters… You claim you ended the night with three tickets, I seem to remember? :sprachlos020:

I am clearly handing him one of my extra tickets.

Mike, is there any chance you can take these damn pictures back down?

Absolutely not. If I photoshopped a picture of you, it would look a lot more like this…

Yea Andy, I was wondering that myself… if a person spent time doing the photoshop thing, would they at least make the person look a little more human like?:

Maybe the preceeding photo taken just before he lost control gives us some clues as to whether he span out on his own or some dastardly villain gave him some assistance?

that does it.

just for you, i’m going to make cinnamon cheese.