anyone want in?

Lap sponsorship for the Jack Smith benefit is at $100/lap. I understand if it is a little too much for some people this year. Anyone who wants to help should have the chance, so Cara and I have bought a lap, and anyone who wants to make a donation of any size can be part of it. Maybe we’ll call it “Friends of KARNAC”, or maybe “Message Board Trolls”, who knows!

Rex

you are amazing. great idea to share a lap. there are alot who have given $100 but there are laps left to share. whatever you call yourselves you are angels in disguise… and boy what a disguise!!! thanks! Rex, please make sure the names shared are written on the check or a slip of paper in the envelope. I need to make sure every penny is accounted for. :wink:
carol aka OZ
p.s. thank you Cara… in spite of all you are going thru you still manage to be such a generous caring person. you are special.

I like “Friends of KARNAC” a little better for the name of the group but whatever you want to call it is fine by me.

I wish I could do more and would like to be able to attend the race. I have never been to the track and really ready for a road trip somewhere. Maybe if things do work out for us with my husband’s new position at work I can go.

I wish the best of luck of raising money for the race. I am still working on our fundraiser that is this Saturday.

Cara

like Friends of karnac better too but Rex is a troll so he gets sensitive… sure hope you can join us. would love to meet you. we have been socializing on here for quite a few yrs. lol
OZ