BEAUTIFUL Day for the Blast from the Past

Sunny and looking good for the 2nd Annual Blast from the Past. Weather is good so come on out to Citrus County Speedway and have a BLAST with us. Just going to be a SUPER day.

Yes It Was…

What a perfect day for racin’ and having fun with the true ‘racing family’ and memories. Pits were jamed with all sorts of cars from the past and present.

My thoughts go out to the Billy Hancock family for their loss today. Billy came off the track after a great practice, got out of his car and suffered a fatal(I heard) heart attack. Most of us were unaware of what was going on till the end of the day. I’m sure there will be more about this later.
Again, my thoughts are with the Hancock family.

-JIM-

Yes It Was…

What a perfect day for racin’ and having fun with the true ‘racing family’ and memories. Pits were jamed with all sorts of cars from the past and present.

My thoughts go out to the Billy Hancock family for their loss today. Billy came off the track after a great practice, got out of his car and suffered a fatal(I heard) heart attack. Most of us were unaware of what was going on till the end of the day. I’m sure there will be more about this later.
Again, my thoughts are with the Hancock family.

-JIM-

[SIZE=“4”]Yes. Such a terrible thing for any family to endure.

I had such a great conversation with Billy at Blast #I after not having seen him or spoken with him in several years and was looking forward to interviewing him today at this event but it wasn’t to be.

Our thoughts and prayers go out tonight to the Hancock family.[/SIZE]