Kyle Petty: pantywaist hypocritical liar

first, some history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davey_Allison#1992
Next up was The Winston all-star race … In the final, 10-lap segment of the race, Dale Earnhardt led, followed by Kyle Petty and Davey. In the third turn on the final lap, Petty nudged Earnhardt’s car and the GM Goodwrench Chevrolet spun. Davey took advantage of the contact and jumped into the lead. But Petty charged back and as Davey crossed the start-finish line to win the race, the two cars came together, sending the driver’s side of Davey’s car hard into the outside wall in a shower of sparks. An unconscious Allison was taken from his car and airlifted to a Charlotte hospital. The crash left him with a concussion, bruised lung, and a battered and bruised body. His car, “007”, was totaled. Allison would later say to have sustained an out-of-body experience after the crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmpj-civ3w

now, some current events. Kyle Petty’s twitter comments are bolded ( non-bolded comments are other twitter accounts talking at him ) on the right side of this page:
http://fans.nascar.com/racing/photos/2010/bkeselowski.cedwards.wreck.TNT.kpetty.wdallenbach

conclusion:
Kyle Petty spun Senior and wrecked the hell out of Davey Allison at a super speedway on the final lap. he damn near killed Davey. and he did this, not to pay back an @$$hole driver, but because he himself was an @$$hole driver ( BK? PK? who can tell the difference? ) who was willing to wreck anybody for a win.

now he claims that what Carl did is unconscionable and that he ( Kyle ) never wrecked anybody “at those speeds”.

solution:
fire Kyle for gross incompetence and lying.

My dad would say: He can see the straw in other’s eye, but not the tree in his…

That is not even close to the same scenario of last Sunday…how do you come about comparing the two?

I compare that to last years 'Dega.

That is funny Quacker since at 'Dega Edwards was weaving like he was in a high school driver’s education class. He wrecked himself in that race and he wrecked Brad on Sunday. I like Edwards as a person but he needs to be thankful he didn’t kill or end someone else’s career on Sunday.

That car was scary looking after the wreck but I guess this COT is working. Had the seat not been moved towards the center we would all be posting something different.

Right and Wrong

Carl did the spin, Nascar caused the wreck. Rear wing set for downforce going forward, will lift car going backwards. Simple test – hand outside car going 50 mph, Nascar was real bright to take Brett Bodine’s testing.

how do you come about comparing the two?

Carl intentionally wrecks Keselowski and admits to it. Petty calls for Carl’s suspension.

Petty intentionally wrecks Allison ( after the race is over and for a non-points exhibition, no less ) at a super speedway puts him in the hospital and … comes back and races the next week? and 18 years later claims never to have done any such thing?

hrm. i see your point. there are no similarities here. we should punish Carl for being honest and reward Kyle for lying.

Nah, you are wrong Todd. They are different scenarios - battling for the win in the heat of the moment vs two hrs later intentionaly wrecking someone - very different. Everyone can be hotheaded - Carl has that serial killer dual personality thing going. He is a freak from the personality perspective.

And I should say I wasn’t pissed that Carl did it, little Kesolwski is douche and probably deserved what he got.

Is it really his fault…

Not to stick up for Brad, but the Dega wreck last year, was NASCARs fault, because they said if you go below the yellow line they will DQ you, so he held his line, which is what he did Sunday, Carl needs to have a talk with his spotter on when to say car low.

The other thing is Brad drives no differently then any of the young racers on the local short tracks. You watch an ASA race some time, all you see is everyone plowing into the back of the car in front of them or diving below the yellow line and forcing the car in front of them out of the grove so they can pass, and that is exactly how Brad and even Casey Cane was driving, in case you forgot he dove to the flat in the turn and ended up causing problems on the track.

As for Kyle, he was racing for the win in the big money race, the winston and came across the finish line and then they got together, that was a racing deal. To wreck someone when you are a 100 laps down is just dumb and especially on a 200 mph track like Atlanta.

Rear wing set for downforce going forward, will lift car going backwards.

You know I couldn’t understand why they don’t just put the wing on some sort of hinge so when the car get backwards the working portion of the wing flips to provide downforce to the rear.

I have to agree with Flcracker on this. These are 2 completely different situations. I don’t believe Kyle intentionally wrecked Allison in that race. I also think that wreck probably cost Allison the championship that year. He wasn’t 100% after that and lost the championship in the last race to Alan Kulwicki.

Dave 41 is dead on target about the wing.It will soon be history. On the subject fo the Bodines, thank God they designed the bobsled and not NASCRAP.

[QUOTE=bubba;44196]Nah, you are wrong Todd. They are different scenarios - battling for the win in the heat of the moment vs two hrs later intentionaly wrecking someone - very different. Everyone can be hotheaded - Carl has that serial killer dual personality thing going. He is a freak from the personality perspective.

And I should say I wasn’t pissed that Carl did it, little Kesolwski is douche and probably deserved what he got.[/QUOTE]

Geez, I’m glad somebody else sees that. :ernaehrung004:

Two strikingly different personalities.

The other thing is Brad drives no differently then any of the young racers on the local short tracks. You watch an ASA race some time, all you see is everyone plowing into the back of the car in front of them or diving below the yellow line and forcing the car in front of them out of the grove so they can pass

you mean like Ricky Stenhouse?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHDgfcdJ2DE

i do [sarcasm] like [/sarcasm] ARCA officiating. Stenhouse blatantly wrecks the hell out of his championship rival in the last race of the season and it’s hunky-dory. Speed gets a piece of the action back ( because ARCA is run by losers and won’t take care of the situation themselves ) and gets parked.

yeah, there’s a whole bunch of kids ( gosh, aren’t we all so glad to have them driving at the race track? ) these days who need their asses kicked. i’m not sure what your point is.

because it’s damn sure they’re not going to get away with that kind of thing against Cup drivers. they shouldn’t get away with it at the ASA / ARCA / Camping World / Late Model level but all too often they ( more accurately, their daddy’s ) can outspend anybody who has issues with them. that and half the field is made up of drivers just like them.

[I]

I don’t believe Kyle intentionally wrecked Allison in that race.[/I]

Kyle intentionally forced Allison to the bottom lane of the track to try to prevent the pass and then threw a temper tantrum and hit him after it was clear he had lost the race. watch Petty’s line after Allison spins off of his nose. Petty was aiming for the grass at the bottom of the track and had no intention of leaving Allison a lane. if Allison hadn’t spun off of his nose Petty would have put him in the dirt … which would have wrecked both cars.

is Kyle ever going to admit that? no. but it wasn’t “just racing”. in fact, it didn’t even happen during a race as they were past the checker.

for the record, i would say that Petty should have turned Senior ( because Senior was also trying to cut him off just like he tried to cut off Allison ) on the back stretch. waiting until the corner to turn Senior only killed Petty’s momentum and permitted Allison to make the pass.

Man…I just can not get through any of your posts.

Maybe I’m just getting hung up trying to read between all those keenly placed (vacant) lines.