Watched Redneck Madhouse Again

WAS GOING TO TRY AND SEE WHAT I WAS MISSING THAT EVER ONE ELSE THOUGHT WAS SO GREAT . SOME OF IT WAS OK .

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WEREANY BODY OUT THERE LIKE ; DON’T SCRATCH MY CAR TIM BROWN’

DID I HERE HIM GET OUT OF HIS CAR AFTER THE RACE AND TELL ONE OF HIS PIT CREW TO FU-------------- THERE SELF .

HOW DOES HE GET ANY ONE TO WORK ON HIS CAR WITH HIS ATTITUDE WHAT THAT OLE BOY OUGHT TO DO NEXT WEEK TO TIMS CAR IS

DIAL LOT OF REAR BRAKE IN CAR AND SOFTEN THE RIGHT FRONT UP ALSO PUT ABOUT 45 LBS AIR IN LEFT REAR AND SEVEN LBS IN RIGHT FRONT

LOOSEN UP SWAY BAR AND GET UP ON J / BAR AND CHANGE BISCUIT TO HARDER ONE

WHEN HE KNOCKS SOME OF THAT WATER OUT OF BARRELL LIKE OLE SHOW STOPPER HE WILL TALK TO THEM GUYS LOT BETTER WHEN SWELLING GOE’S DOWN

THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD LAST SHOW :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004:

Madhouse

I watch it, it’s ok.

They always have the fast Qualifying on the pole, no wonder their isn’t any passing.

And they never mention the other drivers name, just the 5 guys on the show.

The show is OK. Its better than watching HGTV I’d say. Thats what my wife wants to watch all the time. Those guys are the real mcCoy. Johny Kay, Races a tour Modifies and he was saying he raced with Bert Thomas in atlanta I think he said. It is anoying that they never talk about the other guys. Their racing is probaly kinda staged too. for the camera. Bob
PS: Oh by the way Ron I got your blast in the mail…

Thanks Will Put Your Check In Mail

See You Later Buddy Thanks Check Is In Mail Ron Sr

We are taking a field trip up to BGS . They have camping so we will take the motor home and toad. The advise was to get there about 4:00 to even THINK about getting a seat if it is a major race. 18,000 for a high but around 12,000 every week. Now you can pay a purse with that income for sure.

George… You will like going to BGS… Have been there a couple of times and it is one unique venue… Check the schedule and make sure it is a big event and you should get a surprise…

Have a great time and enjoy…

DON’T SCRATCH MY CAR TIM BROWN’

i watched it a couple of weeks ago and some guy came in Chris Flemings pit after the race and Chris threw water on him. then Chris tried to poster up like he wanted to fight but when the other guy came towards him Chris started ducking and weaving to make sure he had other people between himself and the guy he threw water on. and then he started screaming some more.

class act, for sure.

I do believe I have seen a similar situation at most short tracks that I have been around from time to time… So bring it on… ROFLMAO