Kahne to Hendrick Motorsports

It appears that KK will take over the 5 car when Mark’s contract is up after 2011 season. Are you fu**ing kidding me, they scrapped the bottom of the barrel this time. He’s not in the same league as Jeff, Jimmy, and Dale Jr. (Can you tell I’m not a big Kasey fan)

They’re talking about putting him in Stewart’s team so Mark can keep his ride in 11. If Jr doesn’t perform he could end up with Stewart.

lol you not very bright, i would take kasey over dale jr any day…i would say he is not in the same league as jeff, jimmy,and mark but he is better than dale jr

I agree!!

Look at the results, that tells it all. We all know Earnhardts equipment is top notch, Kahnes is upper middle MAYBE, and Kahne has won more than Earnhardt can even dream about. Earnhardt is mid tier at best. If it weren’t for the big money Earnhardt brings with him Hendrick should let HIM go! Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great guy (not a kid anymore) but seriously, any other last name and his fan base drops at least 50%. Its not fair even to him, everyone wants another “Earnhardt” and so far he doesn’t exist.
Look at Martin, 50 yrs old, getting better results than his entire career, love or hate Hendrick, the equipment is leaps and bounds ahead of everyone elses, so why is Earnhardt mediocre at best? He is a mid tier driver.

im with Tunaman…

agree 100% with what you say. Personally i am not a big Kasey fan. I like Jr. but i think Kasey is hooked up… Neither of them can hold a candle to mark…
I think Jr. has matured alot this yr. and for his fans and his own self esteem i hope he gets a decent win soon…the stands will quake when he does… ;-)but for me…GO TONY!!!
carol

[B][I]In today’s motorsports world, one thing matter over all the rest:

How much money you can generate.

And that can be accomplish by being a great driver, a great spokesperson, poster boy face, being charismatic, it doesn’t matter, ‘‘make the cash flow’’ that is the only thing that matters.[/I][/B]

Here’s my take.

Kasey takes over in Jr’s Hendricks ride.

And Jr runs his own cup car under Hendricks like Smoke is doing with his two cars.

Jr will drive for himself for…maybe a handful of years and then becomes a car owner full time.

I know Jr will still be young, but if he doesn’t start winning he will pull a Richard Childers & Rick Hendrick’s move and rake in lots of money as a car owner.

Well that’s my two cents anyway…:grinser010:

may be!!

[QUOTE=ModelCarMan;45090]Here’s my take.

Kasey takes over in Jr’s Hendricks ride.

And Jr runs his own cup car under Hendricks like Smoke is doing with his two cars.

Jr will drive for himself for…maybe a handful of years and then becomes a car owner full time.

I know Jr will still be young, but if he doesn’t start winning he will pull a Richard Childers & Rick Hendrick’s move and rake in lots of money as a car owner.

Well that’s my two cents anyway…:grinser010:[/QUOTE] Thats an interesting thought and may very well be the way it goes, And if so I wish him the very best.

Money Generating

If you need an example of money generation , see Zaxby’s Chicken sponsorship of Richard Childress’ Nationwide car.
Driven by the “One Man Wreckin Crew” John Wes Townley.
Who’s the Zaxby’s Chicken founder ?
Why some feller by the name of Tony Townley.
But I see that this past weekend after crashing another RC car in practice
they put Clint Bowyer in the car for the race.
Wonder what they use all those front and rear clips for at the Chicken Palace ?:fragend005: