Boneman's New Ride

Look out FASCAR, looks like Boneman will be trying to pass of this new ride at a Strictly Stock. LOL… I think someone should put up a protest.

redneck-25.jpg

If I"m not mistaken, that picture shows a horse-drawn Saab. While it is true that Saabs spend more time being pushed or pulled than actually driving, you don’t realize how prophetic this picture is. My new Strictly Stock (done in a few weeks) will be piloted by a Saab driving friend of mine who will set the short track world afire. Maybe.

Yup!!

Thats definately my freind Boneman!!

Too much horsepower for boney!!!

I think that bad ride might be too much horsepower for Boneyman to handle!

Not!

Da Boneman can handle anything! Including da Tunaman! (just playin Tuna … smile!) GO SAAB! :auto003::auto003:
OZZIE

Boney

[QUOTE=carolwicks;46858]Da Boneman can handle anything! Including da Tunaman! (just playin Tuna … smile!) GO SAAB! :auto003::auto003:
OZZIE[/QUOTE]
He cant even handle himself!! Never could. Remember how he made a fool of himself driving for “The Missleman”??

Gotta admit, no one handles himself as much as Mr. tuna does.

“handling” someone opens to many possibilites

real good!!

And McCleary told me Bonet is the best at
“handling someone”

Excuse me.

I meant Boney!!

“Bonet” wasn’t the only thing it appears you misspelled.

eh, you’re probably right, you must know a “McCleary”. cuz i’ve never said anything like that.

you knew

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;46974]“Bonet” wasn’t the only thing it appears you misspelled.

eh, you’re probably right, you must know a “McCleary”. cuz i’ve never said anything like that.[/QUOTE]
Evidently you got the point!!