Who's Going to NSS on Thursday July 1st ???

Who from here is going to be there and where are you all sitting. I am going to try and go after work, if I figured it out right it is about an hour and half from Fort Pierce, where I will be working.

Let me know who is going and where you plan to sit will try to stop by, and say hello.

Robert

:ernaehrung004:

I wouldn’t miss it, its gonna be a cool night.

I will be there along with my pop.

Kinda quick

[QUOTE=sunshinestateracing1;46938]Who from here is going to be there and where are you all sitting. I am going to try and go after work, if I figured it out right it is about an hour and half from Fort Pierce, where I will be working.

Let me know who is going and where you plan to sit will try to stop by, and say hello.

Robert

:ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]
Hey sunshine 1 1/2 hr seems kinda quick. I live in Edgewater (next town south of New Smyna) and can have the boat in the water in Ft. Pierce about 2 hrs. I’ll be in the pits, hope you have a good time.

Yeah, I was gonna say, hour and half…gonna be tight, if even possible. Dad lives in Vero Beach and it’s a two hour drive for him (120 miles from the house to the exit, 'nother ten miles to the track off of 95).

Dockside Inn

[QUOTE=sunshinestateracing1;46938]Who from here is going to be there and where are you all sitting. I am going to try and go after work, if I figured it out right it is about an hour and half from Fort Pierce, where I will be working.

Robert

:ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]
Robert, you ever hear of The Dockside Inn in Ft’Pierce?? What a great place, directly on the river next to the inlet. Just wish it was a little closer

Thanks Guys

I was not familar with that area I am just over there durring the week for work untill August. Thanks for the update on the time, I think I will still try and make it should be a great night of racing, I just hope they do not drag it out or it gets to be a long night. I have to make the drive back and work the next AM.

Tunaman I will have to check out that inn I love to fish and was looking for some great place’s over there on the water.

Tunaman PM me with what car you are gonna be with in the pits and I will try to stop by say hello and introduce my self. I have lots of friends in the trucks going to be racing so I should be in the pits as well.

:sport009:

sunshine…

[QUOTE=sunshinestateracing1;46988]I was not familar with that area I am just over there durring the week for work untill August. Thanks for the update on the time, I think I will still try and make it should be a great night of racing, I just hope they do not drag it out or it gets to be a long night. I have to make the drive back and work the next AM.

Tunaman I will have to check out that inn I love to fish and was looking for some great place’s over there on the water.

Tunaman PM me with what car you are gonna be with in the pits and I will try to stop by say hello and introduce my self. I have lots of friends in the trucks going to be racing so I should be in the pits as well.

:sport009:[/QUOTE]
You have PM

Hey sunshine 1 1/2 hr seems kinda quick.

agreed.

F-44 is exit 249. Indrio Road, which is the northernmost exit that could service Ft. Pierce is exit 138 ( and which is probably the exit you should use if you ARE on the north side of the Fort ). so that’s going to be 111 miles minimum, just down the interstate. better figure 2 hours minimum, maybe more if you need to stop and fuel.

the TA truckstop in Vero is normally good on gas prices, terrible on diesel. the Sunoco in the SW corner of Malabar Rd & 95 normally has good prices on both.