So close at NSS

Man, they would have had a really cool night if only the weather cooperated. They had 30 cars or so for the FAST race, around 20+ trucks for their 75 lapper, and although the modifieds had a short field of 10, they were a pretty competitive group. Oh well…

It ended up like more of a reunion than a race night. There was a steady stream of friendly folks and old friends to visit, so standing around in the rain could have been a lot worse.

Tomorrow I’ll put up pictures of two amazing t-shirts. Virginia, (Mrs. OcalaSp) made the two coolest “boneman” t-shirts ever, and Jim even wore a big ole’ bone around his neck. They were both crazy as heck. As soon as I get my camera cable I’ll show off her handiwork.

picture 1 Ocala Jim had his bone out for everyone to see!

picture 2 Destined to be collectors items, and to be auctioned off for big bucks on eBay, here are the one-of-a-kind shirts made by Miss Virginia!

and if you tuck them in they double as a giant ball sack.

Hey Jim, is that how your mom got the dog to play with you as a kid?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
“oh nuts”…lolol:aetsch013:

[QUOTE=Edm;47194]and if you tuck them in they double as a giant ball sack.

Hey Jim, is that how your mom got the dog to play with you as a kid?[/QUOTE]

[B]Hey Ed, that’s why they were not tucked in.
Yuppers on the dog…Mom got the idea from your mom…:sprachlos020:

Had a good time visiting with everyone last night. Just dried out a few hours ago, but we will save the shirts for the next event at NSS.:ernaehrung004:Thanks for the post Boner…see you again soon I hope.:slight_smile:
-GEEM-[/B]

anybody notice any “women of unusual size” roaming around?

I met the tunaman late last night at NSS. Our encounter was brief and very unfriendly. I guess I have mis-read this guy.

Misled by own positive nature, I could not believe that anyone could actually be the way he portrays himself to be. I had him figured as a guy who enjoys a good argument, but who wasn’t truly angry. I figured he was just messing with me and was having a good time yanking my chain.

As you have probably noticed, there is nothing I like more than having fun with racing people. However, I am not a person who wants to cause real anger and discord.

If tunaman spreads malicious gossip to hurt racers or the track, I will challenge him. If he makes some outrageous statement, I will swiftly and correctly point out where he is wrong.

Otherwise I am a live and let live kind of guy, and the track is plenty big enough for both us to do our own thing.

I guess I have mis-read this guy.

told ya so.

I would be more into the ‘hottie’ blond on my left shoulder…:huepfen024:…But that’s just me Todder. :sprachlos020:

i was just figuring, if’n ya saw any WOUS’s you might have noticed Tuna hiding behind their skirts.

nice jod ocala!!

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;47197][B]Hey Ed, that’s why they were not tucked in.
Yuppers on the dog…Mom got the idea from your mom…:sprachlos020:

Had a good time visiting with everyone last night. Just dried out a few hours ago, but we will save the shirts for the next event at NSS.:ernaehrung004:Thanks for the post Boner…see you again soon I hope.:slight_smile:
-GEEM-[/B][/QUOTE]I liked the shirts too, saw them myself, up CLOSE!! Now I know why you type everything in BIG BOLD letters. Youre so old you can’t see normal type. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hiding from what?

From YOU McCreary, I very seriously doubt it!!! You hide from people you’re afraid of, I’m afraid of noone, especially you!!! HAve a nice day

Why don’t you understand Boneman?

[QUOTE=Boneman;47199]I met the tunaman late last night at NSS. Our encounter was brief and very unfriendly. I guess I have mis-read this guy.

Misled by own positive nature, I could not believe that anyone could actually be the way he portrays himself to be. I had him figured as a guy who enjoys a good argument, but who wasn’t truly angry. I figured he was just messing with me and was having a good time yanking my chain.

As you have probably noticed, there is nothing I like more than having fun with racing people. However, I am not a person who wants to cause real anger and discord.

If tunaman spreads malicious gossip to hurt racers or the track, I will challenge him. If he makes some outrageous statement, I will swiftly and correctly point out where he is wrong.

Otherwise I am a live and let live kind of guy, and the track is plenty big enough for both us to do our own thing.[/QUOTE]
How many time have I told you I don’t like your idea of humor at others expense. Every post I have put on here is in retaliation to you and your little Boneys meanness, sarcasm, name calling of me. I also have said i will reply in kind or worse every time I see it. I promised I had no intention of shaking your hand, talking with you or being friendly. If I want to make a suggestion or complain about the price of entry, it’s my right. I talked to MANY people there last night and to the person EVERYONE i talked with agreed $15 just to watch is WAY to much. $15 for 10 hrs practice is reasonable, but then again if you have 4 crew members than its getting a little high. Or were crew members free? I have no idea. But $15 just to go in the pits and observe is crazy. Guess thats why there weren’t any "Little Boneys’ there Wed night. Hell, I’ve seem some of you complain about $15 to get in the grandstands for a reg. Sat. night program. Anyhow, yes I saw Boney last night, 1st. time in almost 10 yrs he had the time to speak, but sorry Boney, I don’t like you, at least not now. Someday? Who knows, maybe but its definately not on my bucket list.

Live & Let Live???

Why don’t you practice what you preach? Live & Let Live, thats all I have asked of you for almost a yr, but no, you can’t let it go. As I said, EVERY post of mine has been in response to you or your followers “Little Boneys” Shit throwing at me. I have said nothing about any drivers except “Little Boneys” when the start calling me names and trying to say shit as witty as you. Thats why they all are LITTLE Boneys, (Even some of the BIG ones i saw last night LOL!!) and you sir are THE Boney.

Is this guy for real?

Tunaman you have some serious issues. I suggest a talk with your shrink or perhaps a minister or priest. Maybe one of them could help you deal with the world.

Why don’t you practice what you preach? Live & Let Live, thats all I have asked of you for almost a yr, but no, you can’t let it go. As I said, EVERY post of mine has been in response to you or your followers “Little Boneys” Shit throwing at me. I have said nothing about any drivers except “Little Boneys” when the start calling me names and trying to say shit as witty as you. Thats why they all are LITTLE Boneys, (Even some of the BIG ones i saw last night LOL!!) and you sir are THE Boney.[/quote]

this is BRILLIANT!

now he’s pissed at and arguing with himself. :huepfen024:

Hey Tunafish

Next time you are that ‘close’ to me, MAN-UP and identify yourself. This old man will give you a proper greeting…you’re a coward !!!
I use bold type sometime so you won’t need your glasses moron. Just like now.
See ya…I hope.
-JIM-

Sorry Mr. Genious

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;47213]this is BRILLIANT!

now he’s pissed at and arguing with himself. :huepfen024:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-7mQhSZRgM[/QUOTE] Baneman knows who I was directing that too. And you and Tweety proved what I said, "every post I have put on here is in response to Boneys or his little Boneys sarcasm. Don’t feel left out Tweety, your’s is coming.

Hahaha!!

[QUOTE=ocalasp76;47214]Next time you are that ‘close’ to me, MAN-UP and identify yourself. This old man will give you a proper greeting…you’re a coward !!!
I use bold type sometime so you won’t need your glasses moron. Just like now.
See ya…I hope.
-JIM-
[/QUOTE]
Now don’t let that 75 yr old heart think it 45!!! Damn, I don’t think I dare go to NSS anymore. Oh, you’re another one that stuck your nose in where it didn’t belong. I never said a word about or against you or ANY Little Boney until you shared you “WIT” as Tweety calls it with me. Oh, be sure you wash those shirts, I smelled something, and it wasn’t tuna brother!!!

Correct

FINALLY a “Little Boney” that makes sense. i DO have issues, it’s with Boney and “Little Boneys” that jumped on the band wagon of trying to prove who among you have the most “WIT”.
, or maybe who’s the toughest, or the baddest? I don’t know, it makes no sense to me. You said shit about me and I had never even heard of you, or for that matter, most of the other “Little Boneys” nor had I ever said anything about you. Thats the way you “Little Boneys” are. I have promised before and I promise again, everytime you choose to keep this going, i will be more than happy to accomodate you. Oh, I did talk to several at the track last night and they all said I should tell you all to go have sex with yourselves.