Help!!!

Hello my name is Andrew and I am 15 years old. What I am looking for is someone who is willing to let me drive their car for them at Auburndale speedway. I have some experience racing Karts, but don’t hace very much money to move up into car racing. The car don’t have to be pretty just some thing to get some experience in, and it don’t need to be in some big class or anything I am perfictly fine with driving a scrambler. You can leave a post on here or email me at summerlinacademyclassof2014@hotmail.com.

Like I said I don’t care if it is a scrambler. I RELLY wnt to race, I miss racing the only reason I sold my kart is I had to help pay bills because someone in my family got sick.:frowning:

I really what to race! I do not care what it is dirt asphalt or karts! Anything! I will do anything I don’t care if it is only for one race. I will also work for it. Please I really want to race.

My grades in school are high too I have 6 A’s and 1 B. That b is an 88% I will do work to prove that I want to race, I don’t care what it takes I will do it.