Looking to help

I am 15 and looking to help someone. I want to learn more about setting up cars and working on them. I don’t care what series and I will pay my entrence into the pits. I just want to learn stuff about racing so when I get my own car I can hit the groung running and don’t have to learn how to drive a car and work on it at the same time. Thank you and have a good day.

where do you live ???

Lakeland Florida

what do you want to learn get a car put a cage in it go racin once you do that your good

Just the little things. (how to take motor apart when you have to do different stuff in tech, setting up car air pressure in tires, how to change the handling) Basicly every thing except driving

I am also looking for someone to let me drive the car for them. I don’t care what series it is in or how long.(1 race or entire season )

how far r u from putnam

a hour and a half

if u r still interested in jan or feb pm me putam will be open try the first of the month i might put u in my probe

That would be awesome! :huepfen024:
What class is it?

4 cyl bomber

I sent you a PM

want to learn

run 3 open wheel mods on dirt if interested in learning and possibly driving call me at 727-534-2910 iam rick from scott motorsports

Thanksfor the offer but I am moving out of state. :frowning: