Super Lates at Punta Gorda Speedway this Saturday Night

This Saturday night at Punta Gorda Speedway the Super Late models are back with some unfinished business to take care of. This is the make up from the Sept 11 rainout. All cars will requalify and draw a new pill. Twenty two cars took time on Sept 11 before the rains came and a few more have already called to reserve a spot so this is going to be a good one. Make sure you call for a slab as they will fill up fast. Along with the Super Lates the Legends, Bandolero, Outlaw Modified, Super Stocks, Pro 4, Fab 4 and the Road Warriors will be in action. This Friday night there will be practice for all divisions starting at 4:00PM.

SATURDAY NIGHT RACES START AT 6:30

Pit Entry: $30.00 Infants only with parent Free.

Ticket Prices: Adults $10 ? Seniors & Veterans $8 - Children 11-17 $5 - 10 and under are Free

you need to call if you want a slab they are filling up fast. 941-575-7223

Thanks
Greg Roeback
Team Punta Gorda Speedway

Can’t make it

Greg, or any other speedway official, I need to find out what can I do about my entry fee and arm band. I can not make it this week end, because of a previously planned engagement with my church. What can I do? I plan on being there the 23rd for the LLM race, but the $100 entry fee I payed for the SLM race is more then the $35 for the LLM race entry fee. Thank you.
David Weaver #11

David,

Call me 941-626-2586

Thanks, Greg