Project Thunderstock/Streetstock w/trailer

The end of the year is close and for those of you looking to start fresh I have just the car. This is an 85 Monte that was stripped to the frame and the frame was painted. The front end was put back together in racing condition as well as the rear with a locked 256 gear. The cage was started and never finished. All the bars are there to complete the 4-point cage as well as the front hoop and rear down bars. Basically I have everything to complete the car except for the seat and radiator. I will sell it with all of this with the trailer it is sitting on for $1000. I have a complete 350 and a 350 turbo trani that I will include for another $400. The motor was racing strong before we pulled it from the car. Call if interested 772-260-4959.

100_2262.JPG

100_2263.JPG

100_2264.JPG

100_2265.JPG

Where is the car at.

The Car can be seen in Fort Pierce.

Race car trade

Hello I was wondering if you would be intersted in a trade for you car and engine and trans . I have a 58" samsung lcd 1080p flat screen Tv for it . I have 2 of them . I paid 3200 and its like new its worth 1600.00 let me know if you are interested AHENDREN@cfl.rr.com thanks ART

Appreciate the offer but I have a flat screen already so I would have to off that for cash anyways.

ttt…

Car with trailer still available, motor and trani gone.

Can you send measurements of trailer from ball to tail end.

thanks

tttt…

REDUCED!!! Car and trailer $800.

Great deal for someone looking to start.

Trailer

size of trailer? LxW

Trailer is 6’10" inside tires and the decks are 16’2" long. The tongue is 48". I would sell the trailer without the car for $500.00

Do You Have All The Body Parts To The Car

Yes, they are skinned and that is what is in the trunk area on the picture.

doesa that mean you will take $300 foir the car? if so i will take it!

Car and trailer still available.