So Cute!!

The first pic is Kristin Clements who is so far undefeated in Kids Club racing at Auburndale Speedway… Just 9 years old and a bundle of energy…

The pretty blonde is Megan Gosselin…

Ya all in trouble now.
Fine looking girls and fast to ill bet.
runs in the blood
Don62

Good to see that the girls are whoopin’ up on the boys there, Dave :wink:

Just outta curiousity…

How do these “little ones” drive a full size car, let alone a race car? I noticed two seats in Kristin’s car; does an adult passenger ride along in the car to help out in case they get in trouble, or how does that work? I’m just wondeing, because I’ve never seen these kids race that young, especially in a full-size car.

Back when I was growin’ up, we had “kids” like John Gertsner (at 14, I believe) and Toby Grynewicz (at 12) running and winning in a regular Mini Stock at St. Pete and Tampa - and I thought that was too young…LOL…

There are two “classes” that run in the same race… The novice drivers do have a “passenger” and the senior drivers don’t.

I did not get a picture of her, but Dakota Hunt finished third in the race making it a 1-2-3 finish for the ladies while the two boys were 4th and 5th…
Dakota’s older sister Ashton ran in this class and has just moved up to a Modified Mini Stock.

Jimmy, I’ll have to see if I can find it but I have a shot of Mario hanging on while she drives at Auburndale. Looked like fun!!