Camaro Street stock

1978 camaro s/s.Turn Key. Ran at CCS.Solid car never bent.Door bars on both sides.It has a kirkey ultra light seat.Motor has about 8 races on it.Must sell…money talks! No Trades $2500/OBO Bob (352)503-6453 home
(352)585-8376 cell

racecar_5988.jpg

Camaro S/S

Bob, has that car raced this year and where?

Dave

I didn’t run this year but it’s set up for Citrus County Speedway…

Can you please send some current detail pictures to: sunnfun6066@aol.com
Thanks!

I’ll work on that. The driver side needs to be re skinned and the front bumper needs replaced.

how many times did you run @ citrus and what was your average finish

I dont have all the stats right now.I’ve finished as high as third.Led the first 18 laps of a50 lapper.It’s easily a top ten or better car. I tried to run every week if I could…

you got specs on motor?? what kinda of tranny and gear, frame tied together? you got more pics of the trunl, cockpit and under the hood?? thanks you can send info and pic to mryardboy@aol.com thanks

must go…

car is still for sale…

no a bad looking car for 2200 to 2500 dollar shit thats what alot of people pay for a roller

send pics of car rear motor drivers compartment to billyreubens@gmail.com

Still for sale. PACKAGE DEAL=Car,trailer,extra short block 010 casting(balanced)2-bolt,stock bore 010 casting block(been magnafluxed),3 cams,1 set 882 heads,2 sets of 305 heads…$5000.00 OBO NO trades

will consider seperating!..Bob (352)503-6453…cell (352)585-8376

Needs to Go!!!

Or Best Offer…

Is the car still available? Please call 229 507 1461

car

what would be a good time to call, $1500 can pick up friday 3rd

is the car still for sale

i’m pretty sure this is gone guys

i saw it at the beginning of the year at citrus with new crew and the #69 on it bob is a cool guy don’t be scared to call the #'s he has listed & make sure