Hialeah Speedway Reunion!

Inaugural Hialeah Speedway Reunion is approaching fast, if you’re planning on attending you need to get your tickets fast. Tickets are $25 per person til Nov. 13th and includes a buffet style dinner, music, dancing, hall of fame induction and lots of socializing. The event is being held at the Ramada Inn Celebration Resort at 6375 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL. on November 27th. Tickets after Nov. 13th will be $35 (Save some money and get them now)

Event starts at 7pm til the memories stop! Their is a long list of old time racers that will be attending this event. Bobby Brack, Bobby Coyle, Herb Tillman, Gil Hearne, Billy Barnwell, Larry Rogero, Gary Balough, Dick Anderson, Butch Mock, Joe Winchell and many more…

For ticket info., call 704-786-7446 Tuesday-Friday. We accept Mastercard, Visa or Discover or check.

Mail payments to:
Signsfast
318 Church St. N.
Concord, NC 28025

Better hand out bullet proof vests if some of those guys are in the same room together.LOL!!!

Joe Winchell!!!

Ronnie… u r in the deepest poop! you just called Joe Winchell and old timer…ya better wear a disguise!!! gonna be some fun times at this party! i sure hope i can make it!!! i am amazed at some of the arrangements you have made and the professionalism youve shown! Great job Ronnie… great job Donna for doing so much in the sidelines…
carolwicks aka OZ

I organized the first Florida City reunion in 2002. I’ll never forget how cool it was to see old rivals, guys who hadn’t seen each other for many years, eyeball each other, shake hands, and often give a each other a bear hug. We were prepared for problems, but in fact there wasn’t a single one. It was a day of fun and good feelings.

As wild as Hialeah was, I bet the reunion will be great fun and trouble free.

Will Don be there??? He’s old!!