Ebr Modified New

brand new built by eddie brann, new uppers and lowers with adjustable ball joints, new fuel cell, new cermic coated crossover headers, new body never hung. Winters quick change with gold track. 7000$. Trade for turn key sportsman for citrus, no junk, no projects, only well built quality car. If you want everything to put it together I also have that, for 9000$ total. Motor will have to be assembled, wheeler crank, eagle h beam rods, mahle 2 brow pistons, 4 bolt block with billet caps and arp studs. Sportsman 2 heads with manley severe duty valves 1.550 springs, titanium retainers, just been race prepped by jimmy dodge. flat tappet comp cam, CC roller rockers victor jr intake and holley 750. Ran this package in old car at citrus, ocala, lake city, and bradenton. Always hade more power then I could put to tire? 4 spd sag. With 71/4 clutch and throwout bearing. Chassis will roll, interior sheet metal is in and that is all that has been done, brake lines, pedals, steering never been installed. 813-714-3974

Can you send me pics of the car. I know Eddie built good cars but do you know what frame he used for the front clip? Wheel base etc…

Would you be interseted in trading for the two time sportsman track champion car from NSS? I know they are a little different but the car is very well built and very fast.

Send pics to mjpletka@cfl.rr.com.

Thanks

for some one looking to get started in a modified this a chance to buy one the best chassis built and have a complete car for under 9k. or if you have one and wanted a better chassis do some parts swapping and sell the rest.

wanna get a deal done b4 start of next season

trade for steet stock or sportsman

would like to trade for good S.S. Or citrus sportsman of equal value, I would be willing to keep my short block and trade for one worth around 7k.

hey do u stil have the car? was the car ever completed or has it all just ben redone? thx

car has NEVER been completed, bought it new from eddie after new symrna speedweek, just few months b4 he passed. 813 714 3974

car is still available, trade SS, sportsman or side by side like rhino or ranger

TTT! Moving on up.

mod

my ss is still available

move it up!

have a metric 3 link sportman, 3 races on car one race on engine. It’s our spare car. send me a msg if your interested, plan on running it in 2 weeks at Citrus 50 lapper.

modified

pat I sent you a private message, or you can just call me.

would love to have a street stock the same caliber as mike wilson, tom potts or mike stalnaker!

offers

looking for offers, pick and choose what you want and lets make a deal.

Can you post some pictures???

pics

for some reason no. I can email or mms.

floridaracer38@aol.com

pics

no for some reason can’t get it done. I can email them or txt them.

Text Pic

CHRISNARRAMOREJR@YAHOO.COM