Hoosier Tire to Reward Pro-truck early entry to Charity Truckers 200 !

Hoosier Tire to reward early entries for Charity Truckers 200 !

C.A.R.S. Racing for a Cause Inc.

Orlando FL. 10-30-10 - Charity Truckers 200 promoter Rick Bristol is announcing today that Hoosier Tire is going to reward a lucky driver, who has entered already or has their pre-entry in by November 15th, with two Hoosier Race Tires to be used for the Charity Truckers 200.

The drivers who have entered to date, plus any that get their pre-entry forms in to the C.A.R.S. Racing for a Cause Inc. office by November 15th, will be entered into a drawing to be done on Tuesday November 16th. The winner will receive the two free tires to use at the Charity Truckers 200 December 10th & 11th at Orlando Speedworld.

" I want to thank Donnie Nerone for getting this put together, and for the folks with Hoosier Tire for helping us with this. They will also give a certificate good for one free tire to the second place finisher in the Super-Stock 50 that will run as part of our event Friday the 10th. I appreciate so much the support, it is what makes our event so great, folks coming together for a common cause". stated Bristol.

Pro-Truck drivers can go to www.carsevents.com to print out an entry form and mail their $150 pre-entry to C.A.R.S. Racing for a Cause Inc. 812 Romano Ave. Orlando FL 32807. Drivers remember also that the order the entries are received decides parking for pit slab order and duplicate numbers. Also remember you can save $195.00 by raising $500 in donations for the event. You will not need to pay entry fee or pit pass for either day. Just ways to save money for the drivers.

If you have any question please contact Rick Bristol at rbmini68@aol.com or call him at 407-497-0448 !

Get those entries in ! I will be at NSS Sat. Night for Pro-Truck 100 !

Get your entries in, I will be at NSS Saturday night, so you can give me your entry there if you like. Thanks