Let's PACK THE HOUSE this Saturday night for the TBARA finale!

Rofllllllll

just got a call from Tony. he is deliriously happy and more excited than a pickled herring… got a feeling someone can buy some OWM cars soon!!! Tony is psyched… I am so happy and relieved that he did so well and didnt wreck the car or the bod… WTG T~O~N~Y!!! I am so proud of you but not a bit surprised… you are level headed and you always know how to stay focused …well as level headed as a motor head can be!!! .talk soon…
carol aka oz

Had a good time on Saturday. The TBARA series put on a great show, as always. I also enjoyed all of the other classes. Most had some pretty competitive battles for the win.

I just don’t understand where all the race fans have gone though, at most of the tracks in Florida. I don’t know if it’s the economy, the electronic age (the unlimited Internet, video games, and 100+ TV channels that many homes have now), or what it is, but hopefully, all of the tracks will survive until things get better.

well, if you are talking about saturday at citrus, it was pretty much freezing in the stands. my car thermometer said it was 37 when we got home after the race. still, the crowd wasnt terrible.

Mr. Carreno, please shoot me an e-mail at fscfwebmaster@gmail.com

Thanks!

Just posted a little interview with Tony about his night of sprint car racing.

Here you go.

Nice Interview!