#3 Black Modified Ministock "FOR SALE"

#3 Black modified mini stock for sale. This car has the best of everything in it and will win at any track and that has been proven. I have raced this car 13 times this year at 3 different tracks and have won 7 of 13. The motor is really really strong and has the best and lightest parts money can buy in it.The motor was tore down after the BIG $1000.00 to win race I won at Citrus County Speedway and was found 100% legal. It has MSD ignition,Johnson cam and carburator,latemodel sway bar,billet shifter,chrome wheels,fiberglass latemodel body,way to much to list in this car.Comes with every gear there is for the rearend and all trannys to run every track. Also comes with 4 carburators,3 extra race heads,Spare front and rear springs and shocks,16 GOOD tires 8 are hoosiers and 8 are American Racers, 3 sets of wheels,misc parts,rearends,valve covers, intakes, spare new front fenders and ALOT more .$8000.00 obo.I will be racing it at the Governors cup in New Smyrna if you would like to see it run. Call if you are interested.Ph # is 352-636-6048 ask for Steve.Thanks for looking and God Bless:engel016:,

nss1.jpg

Photos

Photo of the car in action at New Smyrna Speedway

nss1.jpg

Will sell just the car with no extras also for $6500.00. This car will win anywhere!!!

6500 is a STEAL for that car.

Price negotiable.

Car still for sale. Make me an offer.

Decided not to sell the car.Gonna keep it and race it again :grinser010:next year .